Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

RRCG Extreme Clowns,Onyx,Nakeds, ora picasso/bnw pair

rrcg50

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

AWESOME!!!!

Glad I clicked on it... I didn't realize it was a video at first. They are beautiful fish - that all white one is pretty cool.

AWESOME!!!!

Glad I clicked on it... I didn't realize it was a video at first. They are beautiful fish - that all white one is pretty cool.

thanks for the compliments.

any hints on what you are getting.

my bangaii that i picked up a few weeks ago has a mouthful of eggs. getting excited about that

hows the gsms' doing

thanks guys i have been getting killed at work. this time a year being a pharmacist in florida is a killer. i also have some really exciting news. going to upload the pics and a lil story

i think it was amusing to say the least

okay here goes.

1185620175_photobucket_43152_.jpg

this is lucky and his brother

lucky was hatched out on the 10th of feb. decided on the eleventh of feb to take a trip down the overflow and into my sump. well my sump is not the safest place for a fish because i have a hammerhead pump that comtrolls my system. well lucky got sucked into the hammerhead and was spit back into another tank the next day. i was amased that he survived the ordeal and now he is doing great

well finally it has happened again. my babies have spauned again. the cold weather screwed everything up and now with increasing the temps to 83 and feeding the hell out of them she has laid the largest spaun that i have seen from her. not getting to excited but there are about 500 -600 eggs in the pot

dont get me wrong. ive been skipping around the house like a little kid waiting for the ice cream man to come down the block. so stoked that they are finally laying again.

on another note my bnw are both cleaning like mad. ive had the pair for about 2 years and am keeping my fingers crossed for them

Archived