inTank Media Baskets

RRCG Extreme Clowns,Onyx,Nakeds, ora picasso/bnw pair

rrcg50

FLNanoReefer
yes you have to have a aquaculture certificate. i forget who distributed them but i believe its fish and wildlife. might even wanna setup a small business so you can write the costs off for taxes. dont know what yo do but it may help. i have not set the business uo because i do this as a hobby. i deal drugs for a living :). im licensed for that. this is just a passion.

i would seperate the grow out and broodstock, too hard to keep water quality up. the more of a load you put on the grow out the more problems you will encounter

Ok. Thanks. Can you post some pictures of your COMPLETE Breeding system? I am planning mine and would love input!

If you are rasing aquatic animals (corals included) in the State of Florida, yep it is the law, you must have a certification from the Florida Department of Agriculture. See here:

http://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2010/597.004

I this the correct place to get one?

http://www.freshfromflorida.com/onestop/aqua/aquacert.html

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep, simple process. The Dept of Ag doesn't have a police force...but FWC are happy to enforce and give you a ticket and/or confiscate (sp?), just ask some of the vendors at MACNA '10

alot of people got hit pretty hard there.

today i met another one of our breeders. i had a pair of snowflakes hand delivered by eileen and had a great time discussing fish with her. my new babies are so sweet looking :D:D

FLNanoReefer
Yep, simple process. The Dept of Ag doesn't have a police force...but FWC are happy to enforce and give you a ticket and/or confiscate (sp?), just ask some of the vendors at MACNA '10

So the Department of Agriculture hands out the permits while FWC enforces who has and doesn't have a permit? Thanks for the input!

Right on... and check out the AMAZING stuff you are putting out now!

(please send thanks in the form of a pair of whites... thankyouverymuch)

:lol:

definitely made me chuckle

• 2 weeks later...
th_DSC_0756.jpg

th_DSC_0752.jpg

click on pics to see the video

Wow that Polkadot one swimming by the pipe in the beginning of the video is very cool...you could brand your own name ...PolkaPicassos !

Lot's of Plats too, very nice. Congrats.

FLNanoReefer
2 doni snocassos that i have had since 08

Cool. Those babies have awesome coloration.

Awesome! Where does the waiting line start? haha

Right now it is about 6/7 deep but thank goodness they produce every few weeks

Cool. Those babies have awesome coloration.

Thank you

Builder Anthony

I dont really like snowcass or whatever they call them but im sure you do.I hope things go well.

I dont really like snowcass or whatever they call them but im sure you do.I hope things go well.

to each there own. the reason i like clowns so much is because there is a specific type for every person. some like gsm's others tomatos, me extreme whites. i have snowcassos, snowflakes, whyoming whites. i like the unique traits that they contain

Archived