inTank Media Baskets

RRCG Extreme Clowns,Onyx,Nakeds, ora picasso/bnw pair

rrcg50

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You got any fish with just the full helmets? I don't mind if they have body of whites but at least must have full helmets that's all! I like the full helmets on doni's fish but if u have them i might consider buying yours instead. Lol :P

so please tell me again what you want

d'Espresso
DSC_0742.jpg

mustache on the right

Can u pm some more like these three. I really looking for a helmet like the top white on the head is covering down between the eyes while the each white sideburn is almost cover close to the nose and mouth. The body may look like a zigzag cross connected or almost connect to tail and close to the front head with some whites, orange, and mostly black. It's hard to describe but I tried. To me it will look like a gladiator that's what I am looking

Haha the one in the middle with the two spot look like a Ninja. :) lol

Not that he needs my endorsement, but I thought I'd throw it up here for anyone that is nervous about buying fish from a private breeder, or just about the whole shipping thing.

I purchased one of rrcg50's Platinum Percula babies at the end of March and couldn't be happier. I was nervous about the whole thing, especially because I had really cold temperatures here, but I didn't want to wait until later in the spring to buy it because it was the best looking Plat I had seen anywhere online or in person and I didn't want to miss out on it.

He was great with communication, packaged the fish perfectly, even including the heat pack without my asking for it. The day the fish was to arrive a snow storm hit here on my end a bit earlier than expected which caused UPS to be a few hours late with the delivery.

It didn't make a bit of difference, the water temp was fine, the fish was totally healthy, acclimated and was eating in my tank within two hours after arriving. I couldn't have been happier with the whole transaction.

His fish are what I like to call "robust". That's a technical term for "fatties" !

cheer2.gif

Just a little testimonial from a very happy customer.

I like the term robust I am going to start using that.

Hope my fish don't get upset ;) .

All jokes aside,

Thank you for the compliments.

if I see a fish in my tank I would not personally buy I wouldn't sell it to anyone else.

I, too, can vouch for rrcg's fish! I have been to his place and have seen them in person. Truly AMAZING fish that are lavished with care! I'll be picking up one of his babies in just two more weeks to be a mate to one of my females!

I, too, can vouch for rrcg's fish! I have been to his place and have seen them in person. Truly AMAZING fish that are lavished with care! I'll be picking up one of his babies in just two more weeks to be a mate to one of my females!

:blush:

Thank you for the compliments,

wow, this is my dream do you sell your clowns? :D

Yep but none are ready right now. Going to be about 2 weeks

tonight is hatch out for the snocassos.

nakeds are doing there thing as we speek and my bangaii were twitching and rubbing when i was watching the tanks.

picasso and black and whites laid when i was away for the weekend but still have not tried to harvest any of these yet. busy night

d'Espresso

Yippy skippy!! That's great man! Congrats on the Snowcasso and Blacasso. Lol Can't wait to see some pictures of the babies soon.

how big is your snowcasso? mine is between 2" and 2.5". closer to the smaller end. i got it in nov09 and i am trying to fatten the pair up, i have a grade A picasso with the snow and they dont seem to be getting bigger. i am gonna move the tank, i got a 28jbj led nano and they are in a 24 hqi jbj.

As of last night only 2 hatched out for some reason. We will see what happens tonight. Don't know what's going on

how big is your snowcasso? mine is between 2" and 2.5". closer to the smaller end. i got it in nov09 and i am trying to fatten the pair up, i have a grade A picasso with the snow and they dont seem to be getting bigger. i am gonna move the tank, i got a 28jbj led nano and they are in a 24 hqi jbj.

female is ~4.5"male is about 3"

Mine seem to have gone thru spurts. It would seem for months nothing would happen then all of a sudden they would double in size.

Mine were from late in 08

Yippy skippy!! That's great man! Congrats on the Snowcasso and Blacasso. Lol Can't wait to see some pictures of the babies soon.

Not sure what to call the black and white picasso offspring.

female is ~4.5"male is about 3"

Mine seem to have gone thru spurts. It would seem for months nothing would happen then all of a sudden they would double in size.

Mine were from late in 08

Not sure what to call the black and white picasso offspring.

okay like really 4.5 or an exagerating 4.5!! thats monster , not even the biggest female clown ive ever seen was 4 inches maybe 3 3/4 but 4 1/2 wow... show pics of her so i can see the bigness!!!

okay like really 4.5 or an exagerating 4.5!! thats monster , not even the biggest female clown ive ever seen was 4 inches maybe 3 3/4 but 4 1/2 wow... show pics of her so i can see the bigness!!!

He said show me the bigness!

Seriously that is huge for perc - I want to see this beast as well.

She's in the first post of the thread. I use 5 inch azalea pots for a size reference. A school around here has a 6"female easily. One of can quest retired fish. My onyx is easily 5"also. She is a monster

okay i am pissed off right now.

my clowns laid eggs 10 days ago. i pulled the pot on the 8th night. nothing unusual right. i get 1 clown hatch out of 50 or 60 eggs. second night 2 more hatch. i monitor the eggs and tonight i have a total #### load hatching out as we speek. this pair is going to be the death of me i swear.

everything that i have learned has went out the door with the last few hatches, by the third day the eggs are supposed to no good but i am proving that theory wrong.

after three years of doing this i still dont know a single thing

and yes revelation sucks

His fish are what I like to call "robust". That's a technical term for "fatties" !

cheer2.gif

Just a little testimonial from a very happy customer.

she says i have a fattie

see the bigness!!!

and he wants to see the biggness

:lol::lol::D:lol::haha::naughtydance:

sorry guys its all in good fun and thanks for coming to visit here

okay i am pissed off right now.

my clowns laid eggs 10 days ago. i pulled the pot on the 8th night. nothing unusual right. i get 1 clown hatch out of 50 or 60 eggs. second night 2 more hatch. i monitor the eggs and tonight i have a total #### load hatching out as we speek. this pair is going to be the death of me i swear.

everything that i have learned has went out the door with the last few hatches, by the third day the eggs are supposed to no good but i am proving that theory wrong.

after three years of doing this i still dont know a single thing

and yes revelation sucks

she says i have a fattie

and he wants to see the biggness

:lol::lol::D:lol::haha::naughtydance:

sorry guys its all in good fun and thanks for coming to visit here

yall are crazy...lol all in coolness

the hatch is going good so far. there were about 50 or so that hatched with another few that are still under the bubbler.

eggs are still looking good right now

i moved them to another tank and am going to try and hatch the rest out in there.

the hatch is going good so far. there were about 50 or so that hatched with another few that are still under the bubbler.

eggs are still looking good right now

i moved them to another tank and am going to try and hatch the rest out in there.

That's great! I'm curious - did you dip them in anything when you moved them to ward off fungus?

Archived