Cultivated Reef

RRCG Extreme Clowns,Onyx,Nakeds, ora picasso/bnw pair

rrcg50

Well i know where im never buying clowns from, and who I will never recommend..

RRCG goodluck man! Just dont turn to the darkside!

Let that other name fade away for the good of the hobby! How are you going to trademark a fish name?! boooo!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She has to do what she has to do....it's her business. I like the name "creamsicles".

You can have that name. :ninja:

*smoke bomb*

I like the name dalmatian.

But thanks

Really like the description

Picasso

Bad ass

Platinum

Growing on me more and more every day

shipping usually runs about 60-70

Ups next day with am delivery

looking at about 2 weeks

WOW! I take a few days off from reading NR and return to find all hell's broken loose over here! Rich, you have amazing fish whatever you decide to call them! The name's not as important in the long run because they speak for themselves! (Spoken as a happy owner of one of his "bad ass" clowns!)

i just going to call mine one bad ass pair of clowns. the best thing we can do is stop using the trademark name. the less you use it the more people wont respect it.

And yes the original parents of her clowns were ora.

i understand why she is doing it. Its her livelyhood.

on the other hand i deal drugs for a living. what i produce clownfish wise i do for personal enjoyment. i still get a rush the night of hatch out and i enjoy cleaning the tanks and keeping the clowns healthy. the day either one of those stop i will be done.

Whats the better thing that could have been done was to just send me a pm not cry to chris about my thread. i would of still done my research but just would of probably just obliged. now she has mud in her face and turned off a great group of people to her clowns.

i have 14 pairs of clowns because i love them but i will never own another from her lineage again.

bad ass clowns

you let me know when you are ready and i will have the hook up for you.

nano reef all the way

and thanks for the support

thats why i hardly ever go on any other site

i have found my home here and love it

Yea your better off starting your own legacy Rich I love my snowcasso and now I'm gonna need another one shipped up north buddy I think a new thread should be created with a pic of some offspring and see what type of names people comeup with ill start it off with "Flocassos" originating from Florida so what the heck any others with suggestions

i would definately love to see the little guys grow up. i think that would be the biggest honor. its funny someone asked at one point and time was it difficult to sell them and at the time i did not really think about it much and said no. the more and more i ponder that question the more i realize that i want a million tanks to keep all these fish o see how they grow up. i think that would be the coolest thing to see

i would definately love to see the little guys grow up. i think that would be the biggest honor. its funny someone asked at one point and time was it difficult to sell them and at the time i did not really think about it much and said no. the more and more i ponder that question the more i realize that i want a million tanks to keep all these fish o see how they grow up. i think that would be the coolest thing to see

Here's how mine's looking! :wub: He's not normally in this basket...just put him in there to show him close up...it's a video...just click.

th_Richssnocasso.jpg

Alpha Aquaculture

Only about 999,990 tanks to go Rich! You might need a bigger garage lol and a full time plumber!

Here's how mine's looking! :wub: He's not normally in this basket...just put him in there to show him close up...it's a video...just click.

th_Richssnocasso.jpg

I think I saw that one in person. Rich was holding it for someone and there was no convincing him otherwise. Your a very lucky girl! I think thats one of the nicest individual clowns I have ever seen. Compared to all the other ones it was so much darker black at a young age. Just stunning!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!

I agree, Alpha, he is my FAVORITE clown, and since I have 1,000's of them (mostly juveniles), that's saying A LOT! I do have a gorgeous black ice baby I'm raising that has lots of spots. I'll post a pic of him soon when he gets a little bigger.

:flower:

I agree, Alpha, he is my FAVORITE clown, and since I have 1,000's of them (mostly juveniles), that's saying A LOT! I do have a gorgeous black ice baby I'm raising that has lots of spots. I'll post a pic of him soon when he gets a little bigger.

:wub:

i appreciate the compliments and that was actually a different one than the one you saw kris.

it did go to another friend though. its actually swimming in there 265 gallon key shaped reef tank. he is in there with a 12 inch tang and they are buddies. he chases it around like thats his wifey. funny to see

Only about 999,990 tanks to go Rich! You might need a bigger garage lol and a full time plumber!

and then on to world domination

ftw baby :naughtydance:

rrcg bad ass clowns in full force

:owned:

Alpha Aquaculture

he is in there with a 12 inch tang and they are buddies. he chases it around like thats his wifey

^^^ Now thats something we need a video of! I would be buggin out with a clown that awesome in a community tank. Lucky for the lil clown he got a big bodyguard instead of became a lil meal. So many awesome clowns are coming from your pairs man! I think its so interesting how the black develops at different stages. Some of them develop black right away in the body and fins and some don't develop it until many months. Some will develop black outlines on the front fins very quickly and others will develop the same black outlines after months. I just noticed earlier today that one of the ones I got from you a long time ago is just now developing a slight amount of black outlines on his front fins. I didn't think it was ever gonna happen but I am so happy now that its coming in. I hope it fills in completely. I'm gonna bust out the cam quick and see if I cant get a pic or two for ya.

Alpha Aquaculture

This is one of my favs from you. I like the way the black is coming in.

Right after i got it around two months ago.

6-7-2011-015_edited-1.jpg

Today

7-10-2011-003_edited-2.jpg

7-10-2011-002_edited-1.jpg

This was the other one I was talking about. He's real hard to get a pic of where he is at but you can see a tiny bit of black coming in on his front fins.

Today

7-10-2011-001_edited-1.jpg

Compare to a few months ago, same clown

5-10-2011-006_edited-1.jpg

And then compare to his brother from the same hatch, the black outlines on the front fins was colored in before you sent him to me.

5-10-2011-001_edited-1.jpg

Its exciting seeing the colors develop!

dude those are some sweet pics. the boys are looking good.

yah its funny how they color up and also how more white comes in after a while

th_Richssnocasso.jpg

i need to get some of those white baskets. you mentioned where you got them but of course i forgot

That is the most beautiful clown iv ever seen

:blush:

thank you for the compliments. they definately are beautiful lil ones. each one i give up becomes harder and harder. i love the little guys and want to give them a home to grow up, but you can only supply so much space for them

i need to get some of those white baskets. you mentioned where you got them but of course i forgot

Rich, you can get those at jehmco.com -they have lots of cool stuff!

Alpha Aquaculture

Whatup Rich! I'm curious about how much flow you have near your flowerpots. I'm deciding how to adjust my flow returns and I feel like pointing it in the direction of the pot is a good idea to help oxygenate the egg environment. Mine are not blowing right in but aimed much closer definitely adding some flow into the pots. All my fish have reacted positively and have been spending a lot of time in the pots. Thanks in advance :)

Rich.

How long does it take for you snowflake types to get to selling size? my onyx are slow growers.

hehe

Whatup Rich! I'm curious about how much flow you have near your flowerpots. I'm deciding how to adjust my flow returns and I feel like pointing it in the direction of the pot is a good idea to help oxygenate the egg environment. Mine are not blowing right in but aimed much closer definitely adding some flow into the pots. All my fish have reacted positively and have been spending a lot of time in the pots. Thanks in advance :)

I think it won't hurt things mine are pointed across the surface hit the front of the tank and come back to the pots. Works nicely. But as long a they are not stressing then you will be fine.

Rich.

How long does it take for you snowflake types to get to selling size? my onyx are slow growers.

hehe

Thats why I broke my pair up. Too long for maybe's

have a monster hatch out coming up of my bad ass clowns. i just love saying that

musta been a horny day in my garage.

ww/occ pair laid and at the same time my bnw/picasso pair was laying. never had that happen before

Archived