Innovative Marine Aquariums

RRCG Extreme Clowns,Onyx,Nakeds, ora picasso/bnw pair

rrcg50

okay i am pissed off right now.

my clowns laid eggs 10 days ago. i pulled the pot on the 8th night. nothing unusual right. i get 1 clown hatch out of 50 or 60 eggs. second night 2 more hatch. i monitor the eggs and tonight i have a total #### load hatching out as we speek. this pair is going to be the death of me i swear.

everything that i have learned has went out the door with the last few hatches, by the third day the eggs are supposed to no good but i am proving that theory wrong.

after three years of doing this i still dont know a single thing

and yes revelation sucks

she says i have a fattie

and he wants to see the biggness

:lol::lol::D:lol::haha::naughtydance:

sorry guys its all in good fun and thanks for coming to visit here

Well, you know what they say about guys with big clowns.......

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, you know what they say about guys with big clowns.......

and I got a hell of a pair

:owned: :owned: :naughtydance: :naughtydance: :owned: :owned:

Last night was hatch out for the bnw/picasso pair. So far have about 15 or so swimming around. Psyched to sere how they turn out.

Does anyone know the common name of this mix. If not end are going to have to develop a name here. Maybe get a few ideas and them develop a poll for the final name

never seen a picasso/bw mix before. might be an awesome looking really dark picasso? which is the female / male?

i am terrible with names, so a poll would be good to help with a new name.

blakasso maybe? hehe

d'Espresso
Yippy skippy!! That's great man! Congrats on the Snowcasso and Blacasso. Lol Can't wait to see some pictures of the babies soon.

Blacassso clownfish :)

Last night was hatch out for the bnw/picasso pair. So far have about 15 or so swimming around. Psyched to sere how they turn out.

Does anyone know the common name of this mix. If not end are going to have to develop a name here. Maybe get a few ideas and them develop a poll for the final name

Well they are technically a Percularis since it is a Percula/Ocellaris cross, but I think that most of us think of Picassos as something more than just a Percula ....then again, if you look at the offsping that a Picasso has, it reminds you that they actually are Perculas.

Ok, I am dizzy now omgomgomg

Could call them Picularis

Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics once they color up.

FishEyeAquaculture

First thought was they will be Photon Picassos...but hey, be bold and creative!!!! B)

First thought was they will be Photon Picassos...but hey, be bold and creative!!!! B)

thats what i was thinking same thing as sanjays black phantoms, but picasso markings.. i tried this last year with a picasso male and a jumbo sized black and white female, but she died on me and never raised any fry

:(

How are your drains set up to keep small fish out of your sump?

i have drain cover s on the made of plastic

i made them out of a piece of super thin plastic

we might be naming the new one dalmation clowns

a friend from another site came up with the name and i like it

now we just have to wait and see how they turn out

i made them out of a piece of super thin plastic

we might be naming the new one dalmation clowns

a friend from another site came up with the name and i like it

now we just have to wait and see how they turn out

cool,,,, soon i think im just gonna forget all these dang names nowadays with all these clown morphs... we got snowcasso,picasso,snowflakes,black ice,platnium,percularis,mocha clowns,domino clowns,midnight clowns,smores,wyoming whites,onyx,phantoms, dang im gonna name my own fry now... hummm im thinking

"TEXAS SUPER SNOWS" yeah im liking the name... cant wait for pics of these new guys will be interesting, you can also get really lucky and get a hidden gene from either your male or female, time will tell, either way goodluck to you!!

cool,,,, soon i think im just gonna forget all these dang names nowadays with all these clown morphs... we got snowcasso,picasso,snowflakes,black ice,platnium,percularis,mocha clowns,domino clowns,midnight clowns,smores,wyoming whites,onyx,phantoms, dang im gonna name my own fry now... hummm im thinking

"TEXAS SUPER SNOWS" yeah im liking the name... cant wait for pics of these new guys will be interesting, you can also get really lucky and get a hidden gene from either your male or female, time will tell, either way goodluck to you!!

so far i have noticed one thing. they are hugh compared to the snocasso babies. i mean twice the size. im kinda stoked to see how they turn out. still have not went into meta but i am expecting them to start in a few days

on another not i pulled the largest nest out to date. the last 6 day hatch is going so so. i had a big loss a few days ago and thats a first since i started raising them. it actually looked like they were not forming right. mother nature took care of them and they are now in a better place.

FishEyeAquaculture
it actually looked like they were not forming right. mother nature took care of them and they are now in a better place.

She is the best culler.

Bnw/picasso mix update

I gots my first head stripe

Very cool... can't wait to see what they look like as they fill in.

Archived