ReefCleaners.org

RRCG Extreme Clowns,Onyx,Nakeds, ora picasso/bnw pair

rrcg50

i just had another 3 days hatching from my snocassos. this one was a good hatch out and i have probable 50-80 larvae

since this three day thing started i did notice that i loose alot more before hitting meta but i am getting three times the amount that hatch out. i guess its all about trade offs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

skimmer working it

DSC_0042-1.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

that is a coffee can sitting on the cup. its filled with lead weights because you can see what happens when i lift the can off for a few seconds

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats! Beautiful offspring.

NOTICE: Snowcasso is a registered trademark that can only be used for specific fish Doni's Reef breeds and sells. Please use another word to describe your juveniles.

Thank you.

Doni Marie

Congrats! Beautiful offspring.

NOTICE: Snowcasso is a registered trademark that can only be used for specific fish Doni's Reef breeds and sells. Please use another word to describe your juven

Thank you.

Doni Marie :D

Just let me know when out was trade marked and we will go from there. :)

I think dalmatian clowns sounds better but ftw, the parents are still snocassso's so I'm going to have to call a friend thats a patent lawyer

I think dalmatian clowns sounds better but ftw, the parents are still snocassso's so I'm going to have to call a friend thats a patent lawyer

I would think that Snocasso parents (purchased from Doni) would produce Snocasso offspring.

No offense to Doni - I'm just trying to understand. I get it that she is trying to protect her trademark but It's not like he paired someone else's clowns and is calling those Snocassos.

I was also breeding them before the patent.

Chris contacted me and since its his site I will do as he says

I will definitely be doing some research though. This is far from over

Alpha Aquaculture

Dalmatian clowns all the way!!! Can I put in a request to see an update of those babies from your awesome picasso?

Is this guy serious I can't believe you can trademark this well guess it's good to know now I am sure I will never buy a clown called a snowcasso I don't want to risk this guy making a dime off me let us know what yours I say snowclowns why not

I appreciate all the support from the community. In the research I did I am not even allowed to call the 2 fish I have snocassso's even though I have the receipt that I bought them. Thats alright though. Theres loop holes and I will prove it.

Ftw

Dalmatian baby

I produce some of the sickest picassos. And I think its only fair they have there own name. And don't worry I won't trade mark it

Hey chris can you please change every reference to doni "best" clown from snocassso in my thread and on the site.

I will conform to her request thru you and appreciate the help.

1000$ on clowns from her and I can't even call them what they are

photaco clowns. like snowcasso and photon, but made of two delicious foods

Photaco gave me the munchies. :P

you can call the parents snowcasso's but you cant call the offspinrg snowcasso's.

i seen on her thread on Reefsanc that she patented them and she said she has to inforce the patent or she could loose it.

when i bought my latz from her i talked to her about them as well cause mine are close to breeding as well. she talked to me for a while and was very nice about it. you can call the fish you have snowcasso, but not the babies.

if i had a nice product that sells well i would try to patent it and try to protect it as well. if you have something to protect i say go for it.

FishEyeAquaculture
you can call the parents snowcasso's but you cant call the offspinrg snowcasso's.

i seen on her thread on Reefsanc that she patented them and she said she has to inforce the patent or she could loose it.

when i bought my latz from her i talked to her about them as well cause mine are close to breeding as well. she talked to me for a while and was very nice about it. you can call the fish you have snowcasso, but not the babies.

if i had a nice product that sells well i would try to patent it and try to protect it as well. if you have something to protect i say go for it.

You took the words right from my mouth.

Rich, just call them Ultra Grade Picassos. Then say they came from Snocasso parents.

You took the words right from my mouth.

Rich, just call them Ultra Grade Picassos. Then say they came from Snocasso parents.

+1 - I like the "Ultra Grade" - at least people know right away what they are.

From her pm and my friend who its the patent lawyer she can actually and has asked chris here for me to totally stop using the name. The patent out trademark allows her to do that. So even if you have bought them as snocassso's you are not allowed without her written permission to call them what they were purchased as. If she allows it, it will break the trade mark.

No matter how nice my clowns are I would not do it. If that's the case I should ask chris to delete this thread and every post I put up about breeding. Why would I share if I'm not going to share

Archived