SaltCritters.com

RRCG Extreme Clowns,Onyx,Nakeds, ora picasso/bnw pair

rrcg50

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awesome! Where does the waiting line start? haha

Behind me! Hell, just noticed you were in Indy... we could split shipping and meet half way!

wow, great fish Rich....when will they be ready to ship?

there are a few that ready but could use another week or so. they are ferocious eaters so i don't think growth in that week will be a problem.

I saw my baby!!!! :wub: Can't wait until he's ready to come home!!!!!

i would say a few more days and he will be ready to visit you ;)

I love them all!!!!! Great looking fish Rich!!!!!

thanks man

Behind me! Hell, just noticed you were in Indy... we could split shipping and meet half way!

i would have no problem shipping both of them together if you guys can agree on that

grading determines price

Snowcasso

-have an incredible amount of white. With the majority of their body being covered with white they are amazing fish and very rare

Grade A

A's have additional white with one of the three stripes connecting on BOTH sides of the fish.

Grade B

-have either no stripes connected OR possibly ONE side that has connected stripes

snocassos/platinium-200/fish

a's-150/fish

b-75/fish

now if they have a helmet or sideburns they are +'s and are 25 more per fish

Bump

My apologies, I am in line for Eileen's clowns but I might be willing to pick up one of yours. Depending on price and well added bonus if shipping is cut in half.

My apologies, I am in line for Eileen's clowns but I might be willing to pick up one of yours. Depending on price and well added bonus if shipping is cut in half.

You guys can work it or and let me know

DSC_0742.jpg

mustache on the right

Those two in the middle are amazing. Wish I had another tank. My two are still doing great. Just wish they didn't still hang out in the top corner of the tank. I just put a rose BTA in the tank so I am hoping that will entice them to move down to the bottom.

d'Espresso

You got any fish with just the full helmets? I don't mind if they have body of whites but at least must have full helmets that's all! I like the full helmets on doni's fish but if u have them i might consider buying yours instead. Lol :P

You got any fish with just the full helmets? I don't mind if they have body of whites but at least must have full helmets that's all! I like the full helmets on doni's fish but if u have them i might consider buying yours instead. Lol :P

I have one that's bigger and I'm sure I can find a suitable mate for it easily will check when I get home

spawn. Not spaun.

grammar was never my strong point. That's why I like numbers. Thanks for the correction

how RE THEY LOOKING, havent seen a pic of them in a while. they were a sweet pair

I'll try to get a decent pic tonight. They are both fully colored in now with a good amount of black.

How much are the fish? How much is shipping?

Pricing is in post 456

Shipping is from 34293

All shipping will be overnight with am delivery

You can punch your zip in to either ups or fedex and you can get the quote

FLNanoReefer
Pricing is in post 456

Shipping is from 34293

All shipping will be overnight with am delivery

You can punch your zip in to either ups or fedex and you can get the quote

Ok. I may be contacting you soon about getting a pair of A's. It seems that you have pretty good prices!

Can't wait!! Just PM me when ready! I can pick up any weekend that suits you! I'm putting him in with either one of my snowcassos from Doni or else with my platinum.

Can't wait!! Just PM me when ready! I can pick up any weekend that suits you! I'm putting him in with either one of my snowcassos from Doni or else with my platinum.

he will definitely be beautiful. Best fish I've produced so far

Archived