Cultivated Reef

RRCG Extreme Clowns,Onyx,Nakeds, ora picasso/bnw pair

rrcg50

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very cool. I always wanted a pair of nakeds to breed but I could never

Find any. Now I know where to get some TR ones! Awesome.

also in the naked video you can see at the end your snowcasso's cleaning the pot as well. hehe

well the nakeds did not go so well. they laid the eggs and ate them at the same time. no big deal i was expecting that.

better yet spot my original grade a picasso and her bnw partner laid there first nest. ive been working on this pair for 3 years and finally they have spauned. we will see how it turns out but they are getting there freak on right now

what is in the water down there?? cant wait to move and get my pairs to start laying clutches like yours.

i would love a pair of nakeds when they are ready. hehe ;)

never thought of that. haha i will, but i will bring a pair to trade with.

i never turn a clown down. sorry to hear about the latz. if you are moving to tampa maybe we can do a group buy from the people in hawaii that breed the full bared latz. i think you get a better deal if you buy more than one pair. if not there is a fish store in tampa that gets wild caughts in all the time. :D

nothing like living so close to the best stores in fl

rrcg50, whats your first name?

does that lfs near you have any WC male Latz? im trying to find a male to pair with my lady. if you see one let me know please.

hope fully i get some nice clowns like yours and we can trade and rotate clowns for some diversity.

rrcg50, whats your first name?

does that lfs near you have any WC male Latz? im trying to find a male to pair with my lady. if you see one let me know please.

hope fully i get some nice clowns like yours and we can trade and rotate clowns for some diversity.

Rich

Sorry just noticed the post

That's my name

i am looking to buy a pair of picasso or snocasso in the next few months. would any of you breeders sell and ship to oregon? and if so could i get some prices? thanks- alex

i am looking to buy a pair of picasso or snocasso in the next few months. would any of you breeders sell and ship to oregon? and if so could i get some prices? thanks- alex

i will ship anywhere you want as long as you are willing to pay for it. i do next day with am delivery. fish are only in the bag for 13hrs.

killer! i'm a little ways off from buying them yet. but its nice to know i can find some. could you give me a quick run down on the grades/prices and price for shipping to eugene, oregon?

grading determines price

Snowcasso

-have an incredible amount of white. With the majority of their body being covered with white they are amazing fish and very rare

Grade A

A's have additional white with one of the three stripes connecting on BOTH sides of the fish.

Grade B

-have either no stripes connected OR possibly ONE side that has connected stripes

snocassos/platinium-200/fish

a's-150/fish

b-75/fish

now if they have a helmet or sideburns they are +'s and are 25 more per fish

okay this is weird. my snocassos usually lay every 18 to 22 days. i just hatched out some eggs 2 days ago. 20 survivors so far. today i walk out and check the fish and there a 500-800 egg nest all tightly packed. never happens with this pair. the 11 day thing is throwing me off to. its starting to get pretty warm over here so maybe its the increase in temps but it has me baffeled(sp?).

That's an amazing problem to have! Mine have increased their frequency of laying also. Maybe an increase in the barometric pressure? Good luck with that gigantic nest!!!

okay this is weird. my snocassos usually lay every 18 to 22 days. i just hatched out some eggs 2 days ago. 20 survivors so far. today i walk out and check the fish and there a 500-800 egg nest all tightly packed. never happens with this pair. the 11 day thing is throwing me off to. its starting to get pretty warm over here so maybe its the increase in temps but it has me baffeled(sp?).

look at all the white on those suckers. hehe at 36 seconds thre is a clown trying to host on the ammonia tag. hehe

Archived