inTank Media Baskets

RRCG Extreme Clowns,Onyx,Nakeds, ora picasso/bnw pair

rrcg50

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
None last night but eggs are moving well and we will see what happens

Only 2 hatched out last night so eggs are still looking good. Got my fingers crossed for tonight if not I at least have the 2

My wife said the same thing when I told her this morning. I am definately stoked about it.

Dayshavu (i hope i spelled that right). So am i can't wait to see pic of 20 little snocassos swimming around in a tank.

Dayshavu (i hope i spelled that right). So am i can't wait to see pic of 20 little snocassos swimming around in a tank.

:bling:

Can anyone say a frosted tank

I know really :bling::bling::bling: You could call them some kind of very rare nver before seen super awesome white platinum clowfish and sell them for like 5000 each. :lol::D

I know really :bling::bling::bling: You could call them some kind of very rare nver before seen super awesome white platinum clowfish and sell them for like 5000 each. :lol::D

Now that's some funny shizit. Definately got me thinking though

omgomgomg:happydance:omgomgomg:happydance:

the 20 or so eggs that i didnt think would hatch just did about an hour or so ago. female is larger than i ever seen her so my fingers are fingerscrossed and my mind is like :scarry: and my wallet is like :bling::bling:

Congrats!!!

Awesome Clowns!

thank yo very much. seems like i lost 2 yesterday but all that are left look great. eating like lil piggys, female looks like she is filling up again and the onyx laid the biggest nest i have seen from them in a while.

Sweet, you must be busy.

yah its fun

i also have a onyx batch thats due to hatch out any day now so you could say its going to be a busy few days

yah its fun

i also have a onyx batch thats due to hatch out any day now so you could say its going to be a busy few days

meta has started to hit the fry so i have a few that are getting there stripes. you can barely see them but you can tell its there

snos laid a nice nest a few days ago so it will be back to square 1 on the 26

Archived