SaltCritters.com

Monthly Reef Profile (TOTM) Nominations

Christopher Marks

• 2 weeks later...
Spirofucci

There are so many deserving tanks I always hate to nominate one for fear of offending another I like, but I want to nominate Diver's Paradise, 30 gallon.

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/281827-divers-paradise-now-with-an-mp10es/

IMG_2461Edit.jpg

For me, this is what nano-reef is all about. I love this look.

I have to totally agree with this. Besides a beautiful tank Felicia is a very active member and always willing to help other reefers with her wealth of great knowledge!!!!

• Like 4
Kfmmartin19

Hey for July I nominate Laguna's 40B. I think I've nominated this tank before but not many ppl know about it and it's stunning

FTS-Blue_Angle_zps1cb1539d.jpg

• Like 1
Hey for July I nominate Laguna's 40B. I think I've nominated this tank before but not many ppl know about it and it's stunning

FTS-Blue_Angle_zps1cb1539d.jpg

I agree.

• Like 2
BeardedReeferLLC

Hey for July I nominate Laguna's 40B. I think I've nominated this tank before but not many ppl know about it and it's stunning FTS-Blue_Angle_zps1cb1539d.jpg

+1I would nominate this.

That tank is gorgeous, but I think too young since it was setup in January. Am I wrong?

I concur, didn't even catch that.

Kfmmartin19
That tank is gorgeous, but I think too young since it was setup in January. Am I wrong?

It's been up since November 2012. Idk what the rule is

BattleAthletics

Hey for July I nominate Laguna's 40B. I think I've nominated this tank before but not many ppl know about it and it's stunning FTS-Blue_Angle_zps1cb1539d.jpg

+1 GORGEOUS nonetheless

• 3 weeks later...
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to Monthly Reef Profile (TOTM) Nominations