ReefCleaners.org

Monthly Reef Profile (TOTM) Nominations

Christopher Marks

Oh , and now that Christine's 30c is wet , we should probably go ahead and toss that one in too. It could probably win without livestock.

Nooooooooooooooooooo

P1310440_zps7a59ca06.jpg

I vote for Zia's seahorse tank but not the main display tank. Mainly because, the display tank still has the potential to be Zia's 2nd totm win.

• Like 2

ZiaReefer all the way, either or both tanks.......since they are on the same sump aren't they essentially the same tank.......and since the now seahorse tank was and is actually a display fugue.......it SHOULD be his entire system.....so what if its two enclosures, its all the same water in a shared sump.

+1 & +1 for Zia!!

• Like 3

I vote for Zia's seahorse tank but not the main display tank. Mainly because, the display tank still has the potential to be Zia's 2nd totm win.

For once, I actually agree with you.

Ziatanks gets my vote :)

• Like 1

You keeping a clown with seahorse... Won't it out compete the horses

I'm sure Zia can tell you more about his personal experience with the clowns, but I asked him how they were doing with the seahorses and he said he had no problems. Clownfish are on most seahorse compatibility lists as ok in some cases and not in others. It really depends on the individual clownfish and how aggressive they are. The clownfish I have in my main tank are very chill and aren't very aggressive over food, so I would say they would probably do fine with seahorses. There are also a lot of ways to develop a feeding routine to make sure that everything in the tank gets enough food. You just have to be dedicated to paying attention and not just dumping a bunch of food in the tank and hoping the seahorses get enough.

• Like 1
Would be great to see Zia's pony tank as TOTM except it hasn't been up too long :(
Ok then lets get that main display as TOTM. That tank is a work of art. His tank is CRUSTY with CL. Zia has a awesome tank and is a great person. Chad now Zia woot woot.
  • Like 2

Ok then lets get that main display as TOTM. That tank is a work of art. His tank is CRUSTY with CL. Zia has a awesome tank and is a great person. Chad now Zia woot woot.

I am 100% positive that Zia is the next totm. I can't think of another who will win. Lol.

• Like 1

I'm going to say Lawnman's meat market. Seriously, am I the only one that thinks the BTA main island looks sweet? I'm just sayin'.

Zia's tank would also be acceptable.

• Like 5
I'm going to say Lawnman's meat market. Seriously, am I the only one that thinks the BTA main island looks sweet? I'm just sayin'.

Zia's tank would also be acceptable.

I wanted to nominate lawn too, but it won't even be running anymore come 11/1 will it?

• Like 4

I wanted to nominate lawn too, but it won't even be running anymore come 11/1 will it?

Valid point.

I'll vote for Zia then. Nothing else has wowed me lately. I suppose we could simply pre nominate Rehype and update the November slot posthumously when it's actually running.

• Like 2

Nah it's coming down next weekend. I like building them more than letting them mature. My wife doesn't agree though. Hopefully the new one will WOW you. Have big plans for it if my wallet holds up.

I am looking forward Zia's main TOTM. Chad already won now once Psycho gets TOTM with his new tank it will be all good in the hood.

• Like 4

Nah it's coming down next weekend. I like building them more than letting them mature. My wife doesn't agree though. Hopefully the new one will WOW you. Have big plans for it if my wallet holds up.

I am looking forward Zia's main TOTM. Chad already won now once Psycho gets TOTM with his new tank it will be all good in the hood.

It's all settled. Let Zia be totm of November!! :)

• Like 1

Zia has my vote. He's good at what he does and he shares with the community whenever he can.

My tank would look like an even bigger pos than it does now without him. ;)

• Like 3
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to Monthly Reef Profile (TOTM) Nominations