Cultivated Reef

Jacob's Temperate Tank. *ReefBuilders Mention!*

Jacobnano

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not often. Its just moved all the way up the glass and stayed there for a couple weeks. Thats about it. Everything else has stayed basically the same haha

Thanks! Yea it is pretty uncommon since you have to collect everthing that goes into the tank, but there are several other tanks on here. Mine is still really young haha.

I've already had a look at some of the other threads but some are really long and I haven't had a chance to read through yet. This is definitely something I would be very interested in doing at some point though, I guess I'll have to do a little research and see what the laws in Ireland are like when it comes to collecting and taking home fish and critters.

I've already had a look at some of the other threads but some are really long and I haven't had a chance to read through yet. This is definitely something I would be very interested in doing at some point though, I guess I'll have to do a little research and see what the laws in Ireland are like when it comes to collecting and taking home fish and critters.

I remember seeing a temperate tank from britain. I would google search coldwater tanks or something like that because thats how i found it.

• 2 weeks later...
FiReBrEaThInGCuTtLeFiSh!XD
Nothing to update. I have to collect everything lol

doesn't mean you can't take more pics :P hows the chiton???

I know I do.

In other news, I have been feeding my nems more often and they looks how they do in nature now which is cool haha. They are huge!

Jake what are you doing this weekend? Oh yeah thats right...nothing because your going to be out at the nearest beach collecting livestock ;). How big is there mouth right now?

Archived