Cultivated Reef

Jacob's Temperate Tank. *ReefBuilders Mention!*

Jacobnano

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey its kind of funny you want a lumpsucker. I caught one today. About an inch long. They are really fragile so keep it in mind for transporting one if you catch one. Ever catch oyster toad fish? I have one that's about half an inch long.

Ya the dang thing just won't cycle lol.

I think it is getting closer as the snails are becoming more and more active. Its been about 2 months so I expect it to be finished in a month or so.

Ya the dang thing just won't cycle lol.

I think it is getting closer as the snails are becoming more and more active. Its been about 2 months so I expect it to be finished in a month or so.

What do your nitrites read? 2 months seems a bit long to cycle. Hmmmm

Ya they are basically through roof, I don't know the reading. And for coldwater it does take a bit longer to cycle, I thought 3 months was the average?

Aye BZYY. imma try to find some of that corugated styro stuff tomorrow since my mom wouldnt let me get out today >_>ill ship your stuff out tomorrow if i can get my dad to come home early enough from work.

Ok. Actually wait a day because it faster if you ship it early in the morning. If you mail it at night it is just sitting in the warehouse then shipping the next day.

How do you transport your fish and stuff from the lake back to your aquarium?

I actually put them in a cooler. All in the same water in a cooler. I don't know if its a good way or not.

pics!

probably bags them up

I posted some, my tank looks the same haha

No they are just talking about how I bring it back (In a cooler haha). My tank still isn't really ready for any live stock :(

Archived