Cultivated Reef

Jacob's Temperate Tank. *ReefBuilders Mention!*

Jacobnano

I'll be here, waiting for lots of pics! :)

;)

WOw nice pics. U get probably anything free corals u like. plus fishs. SO jealous

Thanks. Well technically none of the things I have are corals, but yes they are free, minus the drive and stuff haha.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That poor crab looks like he needs a bigger home.. LOL... and that red macroalgae is sooo nice. Wish I could find some nice red stuff like that north of the border for tropical tanks.

Your photography skills are definately coming along nicely.

That poor crab looks like he needs a bigger home.. LOL... and that red macroalgae is sooo nice. Wish I could find some nice red stuff like that north of the border for tropical tanks.

Your photography skills are definately coming along nicely.

Haha yea. It is so weird every hermit I find that isn't a micro one (just super tiny) uses these shells that offer zero protection, I mean ever single one. It was and still is really odd.

Yea I love the stuff too, I hope it grows well in my tank. It adds a lot of color to my tank :)

Thanks :blush: I am trying to get better. My pics just don't seem to be as sharp as lalanis for example, it is probably because I don't edit mine, and don't have a nice macro lens lol.

Well I found two bull heads sitting in my overflow this morning, both still alive, I have no idea why they were there lol.

And the gunnel really hasn't shown himself which I am worried about.

animalmaster6
Well I found two bull heads sitting in my overflow this morning, both still alive, I have no idea why they were there lol.

And the gunnel really hasn't shown himself which I am worried about.

lol I heard hawkfish are appscessed with just sitting in the overflow for hours then getting out right when you are going to save them.

I wouldn't be worried about the gunnel. I studied gunnels because they are very common in MA and they hide a ton in the wild! So I doubt they would be any differnet if you are trying to mimic their actual habitat. It is a biotope...

lol I heard hawkfish are appscessed with just sitting in the overflow for hours then getting out right when you are going to save them.

I wouldn't be worried about the gunnel. I studied gunnels because they are very common in MA and they hide a ton in the wild! So I doubt they would be any differnet if you are trying to mimic their actual habitat. It is a biotope...

I got one of them out, the other went hiding in the bioballs haha. Hopefully he comes back up to the top so I can gram him.

Hopefully :)

animalmaster6
I got one of them out, the other went hiding in the bioballs haha. Hopefully he comes back up to the top so I can gram him.

Hopefully :)

haha You've gotta love the personality of fish!

Archived