Cultivated Reef

Tigahboy's 35g Project

Tigahboy

hey i was digging through the photo gallery looking for the photo of some dude that painted hiimself white. i came up empty but i saw a photo you posted of a dude w/ a half tiger mask and some belts. that can't be you right? :lol:

Don't hate, those muscles could be mine.

Very nice. Your clowns a beautimus!!!!

Thanks, spanko!

Came home for lunch to find my dendro in a full blaze of glory.

Tank174.jpg

Tank175.jpg

what circuit did you wrestle in? ;) you must've pinned quite a bit of ppl to hold 2 belts :lol:

I may or may not have worked the indy circuit. Yes, I pin tons.

I love that Dendro! Lord I wish we had the same quality live stock vendors on this coast.

Thanks! But you don't have to call me "Lord." Tigah is fine.

East coast should have some decent stuff to you would figure.

Cry me a river. I live in Iowa. :(

Yeah, I'm sorry.

Tank172.jpg

What are those on the left and what do I have to do to get some.

A frag from my red/orange acan lord colony. I was selling it in the classifieds, but I ended up trading the frag with a fellow reefer. Picked up another acan lord frag for it. It's still super pissed right now, so I'll have to post pics of it later (the trade went down just a few hours ago).

UPDATE: My green with purple/pink rim nem has moved BIG TIME. It is now ON TOP of the LR, which is reserved for SPS. Not too happy about that. I placed another rock over it to put it under shade in an attempt to get it to move back down. We'll see if it works. Crossing my fingers.

OK, I'm sure you guys are getting sick of seeing the dendro, but dangggg! Look at this guy! This is after I fed it tonight. Way more extended than earlier today.

Tank176.jpg

This is the photo taken during my lunch break today (and shown above).

Tank174.jpg

I never get tired of seeing pictures like that. Dendros and Rhizos out in their full glory like that are just jaw dropping. I'm sure it looks amazing swaying in the flow as well.

-Adam

Hey, what you trying to say? My tank looks dirty online??

Thank for dropping by, Chris. :)

I meant that your tank looks super clean online and even cleaner in person. ;)

Whenever you are ready to frag those dendros let me know. :)

nice Acans but I was asking about the zoas.

Oh, I guess I assumed you were referring to the acan since you are a self proclaimed leader of some form of "anti-zoa cult."

I don't know what "type" of zoa that is; haven't been keeping up with all the crazy names.

I shall call it a "Tigahboy-has-red-eyes-b/c-he-has-been-up-late-working!™ Zoas." Pretty catchy, yeah? I think it'll be a hit.

I used to buy nice high end zoas that would turn dirt brown then grow like crazy buty never color back up in my tank so I hate them but in the new tank they do well so I want to give them another go.

Traded with amestia (fellow n-r member) my red/orange acan for his "cloudy day" acan lord. It's got some interesting colors: white/grey with purple stripes. Here's the frag:

Tank177.jpg

Welcome to the acan family, gloomy guy!

Tank178.jpg

Thanks. Not fully satisfied with my acan assortment collection. Couple of those pieces didn't quite end up looking like they were pictured (always a risk of online shopping), but hopefully I will find some better pieces to supplement the colors I have right now.

Well, I'm off to the bay area and monterey bay (going to visit the aquarium) for the long weekend. No more posts until I get back. Have a good weekend, y'all. :)

Well, I'm off to the bay area and monterey bay (going to visit the aquarium) for the long weekend. No more posts until I get back. Have a good weekend, y'all. :)

Lucky bastid!!!

Have a blast bro!!! I'm sad I missed that aquarium when I was down that way last year! -_-