Coral Vue Hydros

Tigahboy's 35g Project

Tigahboy

hehe, sure is a mini reunion.

i still have a tank, running a 125 cube-ish and a elos mini right now. both are nowhere near "totm" style reefs, been losing a bit of steam these past few years but i'm still around :)

hehe, sure is a mini reunion.

i still have a tank, running a 125 cube-ish and a elos mini right now. both are nowhere near "totm" style reefs, been losing a bit of steam these past few years but i'm still around :)

Good to hear you are still in the hobby at least. :)

your tank is coming along nicely

Thanks. I can't wait to get to the SPS and Clam phase tho.

I should be getting new LPS additions this week. So excited.

New page, new photo.

Tank164.jpg

Mexican turbo eating nori.

Tank165.jpg

Cyphastrea is encrusting onto the rock now. Color is still meh.

Tank162.jpg

I can't for the life of me take photos of fish. This is the best I can do. Anyone want to come over and show me how to take fish photos? :)

Tank161.jpg

Tigah good to see you back in the game! As always your set up is top knot and the corals beautiful. I have always loved how indepth your build threads go. Good to see ya around again!

Edited by tike

The nems have moved AGAIN. Well at least the 2 green ones have.

You are probably tired of seeing these, but rest assured I'll have new goodies by tomorrow!

Tank166.jpg

New additions!

D-D-D-D-Dendros! Decent sized mini-colony. One of my favorites so it shall go towards the center of the tank.

Tank169.jpg

Also got this super intense green center with purple rim acan lord.

Tank168.jpg

Looove those dendros and the mini nems. Awesome tank. Any thoughts on putting in a sweet chalice or two?

Not a huge fan of the chalices yet, though some of them are really nice (i.e. watermelon). But I prefer not to get tiny square shaped frags, so I will wait and see if I can find a nice sized chalice down the road.

rawwrrrr i like :D

rawwrrrr???? haha.

Neato dendro colony.

Where'd you get it? :)

Thanks, I got them from the back of your tank when you were sleeping. They were underneath a stack of 20 or so large acan lord colonies. ;)

Dendros getting situated in their new surroundings.

Tank171.jpg

Clownfish, why oh why do you refuse to stay still for my photos! :angry:

Tank172.jpg

My first (i think) photo of the smaller of the two juvie onyx. This poor little guy gets punked by the large one daily. You'll get your day to shine someday, little guy. You'll get your day.

Tank173.jpg

Edited by Tigahboy

Really starting to come together....it's like watching a painter adding the different layers of paint to create a masterpiece. I like how every new addition of yours compliments the others, which is a very hard thing to do in our little slices of the reef.

I have a feeling once you start adding SPS, this tank is going to really kick in gear and start to look complete.

-Adam

Amazing tank as always.

Thanks, Darth! Looking forward to seeing your R2D2 pico progress.

Hey!

My dendros! :(

You need a green carpet anemone front and center.

You snooze you lose.

Really starting to come together....it's like watching a painter adding the different layers of paint to create a masterpiece. I like how every new addition of yours compliments the others, which is a very hard thing to do in our little slices of the reef.

I have a feeling once you start adding SPS, this tank is going to really kick in gear and start to look complete.

-Adam

Thank you! Hopefully some easier to keep SPS will be coming in the near future. :)

bluenassarius

hey i was digging through the photo gallery looking for the photo of some dude that painted hiimself white. i came up empty but i saw a photo you posted of a dude w/ a half tiger mask and some belts. that can't be you right? :lol: