Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Tigahboy's 35g Project

Tigahboy

Check out my latest addition to my tank - Strawberry Nems!

Tank145.jpg

...JUST KIDDING. A quick photo from Vancouver Aquarium.

Will be heading to Seattle in a couple days for more fun. I actually lost my camera in a taxi cab though. sucks, so no more photos of my tank until I can get a new camera.

I was getting ready to say....coldwater tank?? When we were out at the Monterrey Bay Aquarium, we saw some pretty amazing display tanks full of those.

Sorry to hear about your camera :( Hope you get another one soon as your pictures are always so enjoyable.

Edited by divecj5

I love this picture, you captured the sweepers well.

Tank138.jpg

Is the back of the tank painted? I really like how in the pictures the lights reflect off the back and give the rainbow type feel.

I love this picture, you captured the sweepers well.

Tank138.jpg

Is the back of the tank painted? I really like how in the pictures the lights reflect off the back and give the rainbow type feel.

Clear back. The lights are reflecting off the white wall behind the tank.

Its starting to look like your old 35g tank! :)

Digging the look

-Dave

Not necessarily intentional, but I guess it's definitely turning out that way (but hopefully better this time around).

I was getting ready to say....coldwater tank?? When we were out at the Monterrey Bay Aquarium, we saw some pretty amazing display tanks full of those.

Sorry to hear about your camera :( Hope you get another one soon as your pictures are always so enjoyable.

Yeah, I am going to call the cab company one more time before I leave Seattle on Tuesday, but I doubt the cab driver turned it in. :(

Yeah, I am going to call the cab company one more time before I leave Seattle on Tuesday, but I doubt the cab driver turned it in. :(

My wallet and passport fell out of my pocket in a taxi in Rome. Both were returned, minus the money, to my hotel. I considered myself lucky, even though I owed the hotel money for the tip they gave the driver for the return.

Good luck with your camera.

I came home to find that the larger onyx clownfish has host bonded with the frogspawn! Joyous day!

Haven't unpacked anything yet, but I did test all my water params and did water change. Everything looks great. More coralline growth, skimmer seems like it's producing more foam now.

I actually propagated one of my new maxi mini nems (didn't get a chance to post a photo yet of this one) before I left and it seems to be healing quite nicely as well.

Too bad I have no camera to post photos tho. :( I ordered a new one though and should be receiving in a week.

Congrats on the onyx hosting your frogspawn. I've always wanted my clowns to host but it seems like they would rather just hang upside down next to the heater. Crazy clowns :)

Sorry to hear that you had to order another camera....we'll be anxiously awaiting some more of your stunning photographs.

Just found a huge aiptasia chilling BEHIND my rockwork. Took out my chisel and broke off the rock under it. Hopefully that was the only one.

Also found a couple small bubble algae. I popped one as I was trying to carefully remove with tweezer. doh!

And I checked my order confirmation email to find that the camera will not be shipped until August 24th, so it won't be awhile until I get it. double doh!

Thanks for the tip on the Turbos. I got two for my tank, and although one perished somewhat mysteriously after careful acclimation - the other got right to work, munching on everything including the Gelidiopsis. They are like mini sea hares with shells... My other snails are real slouchers compared to the Turbo.

I found the same camera I ordered on Amazon for less at Fry's, so I cancelled my order and got my camera today!

Tank148.jpg

Tank151.jpg

Heres a pic of my new mini nem - super bright green. I cut this one in half a couple weeks ago so I have 2 of them. :)

Tank147.jpg

And a so-so pic of my clown in the frogspawn.

Tank150.jpg

And another sweeper tentacle pic of my favia (so glad to have a camera again!).

Tank149.jpg

what camera are u using? i wanna get one just like it. mine suxs. also can u adjust shutter speed? for those moving fish.

I love your tank. (and the vortec) but love your avat pic more =)

what camera are u using? i wanna get one just like it. mine suxs. also can u adjust shutter speed? for those moving fish.

I love your tank. (and the vortec) but love your avat pic more =)

It's a simple point and shoot canon SD780 IS. You can find A LOT better cameras out there but I didn't want to spend the money. :) I don't think you can adjust shutter speed, but I haven't really tried. I can't take good photos of fish.

what a gorgeous tank! what lighting are you using?

Thanks! T5's - Aquactinic TX5 fixture with the following bulb combo:

UVL 12000K Actinic White

ATI Blue +

Fiji Purple

ATI Blue +

ATI 12000K Aqua Blue

D, When your ready to frag those Acans keep me in mind bro. I'm still a skip away from you. Can be there in 5 minutes with no traffic at 2am. LOL. The old days.