inTank Media Baskets

Tigahboy's 35g Project

Tigahboy

Miami Reefer

this tank is definitely one of my favorite right now

and those mini nems are awesome cant wait to see this thing really develop

Thanks for the comments, guys!

Adin - u already have enough!

Epic - I gave you some coralline rock rubble with the nems! That should seed your tank a little. I think.

Those nems are so hot. Where do you go about getting these? Never really been into the whole anemone thing, so I have no clue.

Those nems are so hot. Where do you go about getting these? Never really been into the whole anemone thing, so I have no clue.

+1

Thanks, guys. The nems are actually VERY hard to find. Couldn't find nice ones anywhere myself (online or at LFSs). But a lot of reefers are getting out of the hobby these days and mine are from local hobbyists. They are expensive though.

Oh, and I got a new addition tonight. I'll post when it adjusts.

A mixed reef is not complete without the obligatory Euphyllid. So I picked up a green frogspawn. :)

Not fully opened yet, but you get the idea.

Tank117.jpg

I don't think I've discussed how I keep my gutter guard up. I didn't want to glue the gutter guard to my teethless overflow box b/c I want the ability to easily remove and clean/replace.

So I decided to go with magnets. Used 3 super nimble magnet cleaners from CJerome. They work great and keep my tiny onyx clowns safe!

Tank118.jpg

Tank119.jpg

Tank120.jpg

How is the octo extreme 160 working out? You prolly have a pretty light load right now, but I'm wondering if it is still pulling out crap...

How is the octo extreme 160 working out? You prolly have a pretty light load right now, but I'm wondering if it is still pulling out crap...

So far it's fine. I don't really have much of a bioload yet, but it's pulling out brown watery stuff; no black goop yet.

Oh, and I'm going to IMAC West tomorrow in Long Beach. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up something good at the vendor exhibit.

Yeah, so IMAC was pretty dead. Very limited selection, so I only picked up a couple pieces.

A 15 polyp frag of Tub's blue zoas.

Tank123.jpg

And an interesting looking chalice. This photo isn't so great, but it's more pink with slight slight green edges in person.

Tank124.jpg

Thanks!

Also, picked up this frag of zoas tonight.

Tank126.jpg

I dislike tiles and frag plugs though, so I may have to peel off and stick to some rock rubble at some point. The two frags I got from IMAC were also on reef plugs and I glued them onto some rock rubble from my sump.