SaltCritters.com

Tigahboy's 35g Project

Tigahboy

awesome tank, looks great!

what are you using to clean the inside of the tank...being acrylic?

Also i would love a link to the full size image of your latest FTS.

Thanks

Nice tank.It is amazing. I was over at Premium Aquatics last week and seen those Rod's clowns like you have. They sure are expensive. I first posted to ask why they were so much then I did a search and put 2 and 2 together and figured it out.Duh :D

Edited by Lawnman

One of mini nems is eating a cerith snail!

Tank144-1.jpg

Do I take it out or leave it in?! Do I take it out or leave it in?!

Edited by Tigahboy
awesome tank, looks great!

what are you using to clean the inside of the tank...being acrylic?

Also i would love a link to the full size image of your latest FTS.

Thanks

I use this algae pad - http://www.marinedepot.com/Aquarium_Pharma...-AP5133-vi.html

and a Kent Pro Scraper like this -

http://www.marinedepot.com/Kent_Marine_Pro...-KM2641-vi.html

My photobucket should have the larger sizes: http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv237/T...pg?t=1251081532

Nice tank.It is amazing. I was over at Premium Aquatics last week and seen those Rod's clowns like you have. They sure are expensive. I first posted to ask why they were so much then I did a search and put 2 and 2 together and figured it out.Duh :D

Yeah, not as expensive as picassos though. :)

D, When your ready to frag those Acans keep me in mind bro. I'm still a skip away from you. Can be there in 5 minutes with no traffic at 2am. LOL. The old days.

For sure. I may be fragging sometime soon to make some space. Running out of real estate already.

This tank is going to look awesome when everything grows out. :)

Thanks! Though the acans are pretty "grown out." :)

wow! tigah wow!! has almost an amano look to it! superb! i cant wait to see more of this one!!!

Thank you! Amano?

Wow, the tank is looking awesome. It looks really good with no background (esp. since there aren't any wires hanging down.)

Loving those min nems, wish we could get the here in Australia.

Daniel

Wow, the tank is looking awesome. It looks really good with no background (esp. since there aren't any wires hanging down.)

Loving those min nems, wish we could get the here in Australia.

Daniel

Thanks!

Paleoreef103

Awesome as always Tigah. Are you going to put in some SPS at some point to take over the top of the tank? I think some contrast in form would really make this tank sing. Well... More than it already does.

Awesome as always Tigah. Are you going to put in some SPS at some point to take over the top of the tank? I think some contrast in form would really make this tank sing. Well... More than it already does.

Yes, definitely. The top is reserved just for SPS. Just waiting for my tank to mature a bit more before adding them.

Will add clams as well. :)

illl be sure to take some frags when u decide to clean up th real estate!

:D

Edited by jerzsky
Tigah Tigah Tigah...nothing's changed, budget's just bigger (watch out NR)...look what happens when we all grow up :)...

P.S. Hello to old vets.

Time to get back in the hobby, rbaby! :D

Starting to get a nice looking rainbow of colors in the lower reaches of your tank. Looking forward to see what gems you put up top once you think the tank is ready.

Do you have any specific types of SPS in mind for up top?