inTank Media Baskets

Louie3

airangel

FYI: For priority mail, best bet on heavy stuff, if you can use one of the FLAT RATE boxes they have, generally runs cheaper (have to go surf at the usps.gov for more info). Of course the goodies have to fit into one of their FLAT RATE boxes.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup thats what I used for the coral and I still went and looked for packaging material. And I just paid the difference for the 6025 to go into a flatrate box

I think when he said "I tried..." he meant before he took it to the next level.

I got a feeling that the real reaming isn't through.

nanocustoms.com

When I said "I tried" i really meant that I was trying to prevent me from doing what I must be obligated to do if I have information regarding what appears to be the commision of a crime. In good faith, i have pleaded with him to at least turn over some information regarding the alleged "marc rodriguez", and he has failed. In the eyes of the law, any scheme to defraud via wire or mail is a crime.

Whether or not Louie has committed a crime would be ultimately up to the police and or postal authorities to investigate, now that certain members have enough information (outside of a screen name on an almost anonymous website).

Remember tho, that there must be at least 80-100 marc and or Luis rodriguez's living in the greater Rio Grande Valley area, so i have merely provided information regarding his high school, and what address information I have on hand.

Innocent until proven guilty. I was merely trying to save him the hassle and do the right thing (if hes guilty) turn over Marc's information. Now, the authorities can do their job and investigate further.

Additionaly there are some incongruities with respect to his DOB (different sites have different birth years), so it must be handled with kid gloves, ie through his school or local police. Regardless, he should have an interesting weekend if the victims file any formal complaints.

Chris

nanocustoms.com

Here's a message I received from Louie3 regarding this issue. I am going to accept his sincerity and hope that he can get this matter resolved without further incident. There are some interesting coincidences, but I'm the type to give benefit of the doubt whenever possible.

Louie3, thanks for stepping up and accepting at least some responsibility for this issue.

I had a very interesting talk with Mr.Rodriguez (principal), After everything going and sisnce I let "marco" use my Laptop I can be invloved as a 3rd party and still get into trouble. I have decided that I do not want to be invlolved with this so I will personally Refund sPerry. by how much I can.

I will persue now called Marco by what the PD told me, about this so that I can reccive a refund about it. The only information I was able to get from the PD was that he has a record of 2 other scams of who? I dont know. But I will refund sPerry so that I'm not included into this, and I can have the PD give Marco a call/visit about everything so that I can get refunded. If I am able to do that.

Thanks for what you have done.

2hrs out of class taking my last AP final

Also, louie3 - You mentioned that you sold your hood to this "marco" and will be reimbursing SPerry, which technically means you are out some $200.00. If you dont ever get in touch with this guy and you happen to get back into this hobby, give us a call, we should be able to work something out.

I really am a nice guy, and just felt really conflicted when I see 2 of my good customers in a dispute of this nature. We all work really hard for our money, and it really sucks to be taken advantage of.

I really hope you find this guy & follow through with Scott.

Chris

I spoke with Louie's Asst Principal this morning, then later received a msg from Louie stating that we would work this issue out.

Thanks to Chris for his assistance in this.

Glad it seems to be working out but I can't believe that this is how this had to be resolved. *shakes head*

verbatim21

still working with louie on payment terms.. as of right now.. not getting paid back until almost July

Brian

Also, louie3 - You mentioned that you sold your hood to this "marco" and will be reimbursing SPerry, which technically means you are out some $200.00. If you dont ever get in touch with this guy and you happen to get back into this hobby, give us a call, we should be able to work something out.

I really am a nice guy, and just felt really conflicted when I see 2 of my good customers in a dispute of this nature. We all work really hard for our money, and it really sucks to be taken advantage of.

I really hope you find this guy & follow through with Scott.

Chris

Yes I will be getting ahold of Marco, the PD narrowed them down to 13 people within the area. Ok bro I will be contacting you once I get settled later

I spoke with Louie's Asst Principal this morning, then later received a msg from Louie stating that we would work this issue out.

Thanks to Chris for his assistance in this.

LoL yeah he said that this has been the most interesting case ever. And I got punished for being on Nano-Reef durring school hours, wtf momment, but yeah they said I might loose internet privliges but hey I only have a couple weeks left

anyone still unresolved in this whole thing?

Everything has been pretty much settled as of now just working on one thing OC

And to everyone

I have gone through crazy things to get through everything, It would mean the world to me if I had you guys apologize about calling me a scammer. You dont have to but It would lift my spirits

Thanks, Louie

BKtomodachi
I have gone through crazy things to get through everything, It would mean the world to me if I had you guys apologize about calling me a scammer. You dont have to but It would lift my spirits

lol.

Its people like you again that should not be involved. I have fixed everything the best I could up to the point of refunding people that were not my problem.

If no one else will do it, I would be happy to thank you for doing the right thing. It may have taken too long, but nonetheless it was the right thing to do, and I say that as a third party tagging along. I would also like to thank NR admin for allowing this thread to continue, so that Sperry could get justice.

Glad to see your doing the right thing Louie. Hate it for all involved for having to go as far as it went. Hope you find "Marco" so you can get your money back and be done with it.

I just noticed this thread and wanted to add my brief experience with Louie3. I was going to purchase his 12g nano tank only for $50.00 shipped, paid via paypal, waited about a week and nothing was sent (sounds familiar....?), got excuses (blamed shipping company for breaking tank...?), but in the end, he refunded my money. He was always in communications with me regarding the refund.

Archived