Coral Vue Hydros

Louie3

airangel

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fiction it people like you that have no reason to be on this topic. Its between The buyer and I not the Buyer me and you.

Thanks

Brian When I go the the page of the Resolution Center it just tells me that its being resviewd by paypal and I cant do anything else. I guess only until the next bit of info is needed?

verbatim21

The way you do it is go to the "My Account Overview page" main page..

Look where it says Payment From and then my name.. (should say status completed) and then "Details" Click details.

Then scroll to the bottom and there is a option to "issue refund".

Brian

Matty I have wonderful news! Your package didnt get sent because again it was ISP. So I paid it and it should be there by friday or Sat. I have no clue why they could not have told me this when I went to look for Sue's skimmer that would have been nice

The way you do it is go to the "My Account Overview page" main page..

Look where it says Payment From and then my name.. (should say status completed) and then "Details" Click details.

Then scroll to the bottom and there is a option to "issue refund".

Brian

I think when your account is in the middle of disuptes you are locked out from all access which includes refunds. I could be wrong but I think that is right. Because of that he cannot do anything to help sperry either no matter what he has linked to his account. If he should or wanted to do that.

I do know he sent my live rock via 3 day express which for a 60lb box is pretty expensive. I paid 90 dollars for the rock of which he has only received 40. The other 50 is being paid COD. leaving him only 24 bucks for the 50 or so pounds of rock. so for that he is telling the truth.

The rock is due to arrive on Friday and tracks just fine via Fedex.

I will only speak for my own transaction here and nobody else's but do hope all this gets worked out for everyone. I will update when the rock arrives.

dewey1982

I have been just been taggin along cause this post is really interesting, but why has he never responded to the pages which point out that he and sonyman have the same birthday? Avoiding sperry a little?

BKtomodachi

So paypal is the only way to send money these days? I thought money orders and personal checks still existed. Am I wrong?

verbatim21

FYI- Just spoke to paypal (on the phone for 30 minutes!!!!) and they informed me that you CAN refund even though your account is limited. It is just up to the seller if he wants to do that.

Brian

So paypal is the only way to send money these days? I thought money orders and personal checks still existed. Am I wrong?

No way in hell I'd accept a personal check from this thief. Postal money order (or cash) via certified mail only.

The account my dispute is against isn't the same one everyone else's is. Assuming I am the only one that had a problem with you on that account you should be able to click the lil refund button. That was the tdl003@gmail.com account in case you forgot. Sure would save me some time filling out those forms, emails and what not.

Louie3...this is just rediculous! These people sent you their hard earned money and need to be refunded no matter how or where you come up with it. This is NOT a few dollars...it's HUNDREDS! I don't know about everyone else, but that's a ton of cash for me and my family! Whether that stuff was sent or not, you should know that as a seller you NEVER spend the money until you KNOW people recieved their stuff.

Update on my end:

May 7, 2008 6:57 PM At dest sort facility LOUISVILLE, TN

Louie3, if you don't have the money right now, maybe you could refund with your credit card & pay on that this summer. Did you insure the packages that got lost? Always do that in the future. I really appreciate you taking care of mine. I hope you find a way to get this resolved with others before you get in deep waters. I'm praying for you. It is a hard spot for a college student to be in.

Update on my end:

May 7, 2008 6:57 PM At dest sort facility LOUISVILLE, TN

Louie3, if you don't have the money right now, maybe you could refund with your credit card & pay on that this summer. Did you insure the packages that got lost? Always do that in the future. I really appreciate you taking care of mine. I hope you find a way to get this resolved with others before you get in deep waters. I'm praying for you. It is a hard spot for a college student to be in.

Well said!

I'll be praying for you too! And the rest of the people who are trying to work this out with you!

Matty1124

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7494 6404 1608

Your item was processed and left our MCALLEN, TX 78501 facility on May 7, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

this is a good sign... i hope this all works out

My package should be here before long. :P

May 8, 2008 8:10 AM On FedEx vehicle for delivery COOKEVILLE, TN

I received my package today (day early) and it came in exactly what I was expecting.

Thanks for coming through and making the shipping faster than regular ground. (totally at his expense)

Thanks man and I'll have the other one leaving monday and should be there tues. Did the COD come out easy?

Thanks man and I'll have the other one leaving monday and should be there tues. Did the COD come out easy?

I was expecting the COD to be able to take a company check but they said money order or casheirs check only so I had to make a run to the PO but that was no big deal. the driver just came back a little later.

Matty1124

heres what i think happened... he printed out shipping lables from home and guessed on the weight of the packages... but under estimated... so they all had insufficient postage... then he dropped them off... if he shipped mine out with the rest of everyone else's live stock like he said he did then im sure they are sitting at his local post office waiting for him to come in and add postage... which at this point will be to mail cold dead corals...

verbatim21

great ya I'm one of the ones that got screwed..

Any status on that refund Louie3? Paypal said it was possible to refund even though your account is restricted.

Brian

I was expecting the COD to be able to take a company check but they said money order or casheirs check only so I had to make a run to the PO but that was no big deal. the driver just came back a little later.

Sorry I dont think I specified to FedEx what I wanted for payment. I just hit the COD form and added the amount.

heres what i think happened... he printed out shipping lables from home and guessed on the weight of the packages... but under estimated... so they all had insufficient postage... then he dropped them off... if he shipped mine out with the rest of everyone else's live stock like he said he did then im sure they are sitting at his local post office waiting for him to come in and add postage... which at this point will be to mail cold dead corals...

Thats what I thought about the corals but I used a Priority Large Box and I dont think those had a weight limit.

Archived