Innovative Marine Aquariums

Louie3

airangel

You sent this guy to me knowing I was looking for a light, you vouched for him when I asked if he was ok, you defended him when he didnt come through and now you are protecting him.

Dude you re already an Ahole.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You had to edit that in didnt you. Your argument is between Marc not me so leave me out of your transaction affiliated with him and not me. THANKS

My tracking number now says the package has been picked up in HARLINGEN, TX at 4:30 PM. Thanks for getting back on here & workinig on this. When you go to the PO, ask for some kind of printout to ship what you shipped. It is on your receipt & they should be able to get a copy for you.

Update:

Package left Harlingen, TX at 9:18 PM

nanocustoms.com

I usually dont get involved with these kind of issues, but something about this didnt rub me the right way.

As a vendor, we deal with lots of customers here, and most of the time we give the customer the benefit of the doubt.

Louie3 is a registered owner of one of our modded 1.70 + 2.18 NC 12 systems. In february, he contacted us via PM regarding damaged components, and a request for replacement components.

In his PM

I contacted you a while back saying that there was a crack in my splash gaurd and that I was afraid of water seeping through.

Well water did seep through and destroyed my 70w 10k Ushio bulb and 1 PC lamp.

Please I would like to get this fixed as soon as possible

Thank you

We are fine with standing behind our products, but any IDIOT would know that you shouldnt run lights with a cracked splashguard. I told Nick, my VP to denie the warranty claim on grounds of operator negligence, still, I thought long and hard, and said that if he pressed the issue, we would do the right thing, regardless of how much of a MORON i think he must be.

He dropped the request immediately.

Then I hear about SPerry getting scammed (assuming its another 1.70 system, since he owns about 3).

Both Louie3 and "sonyman03" are reportedly from the same area of Texas. And I stumbled upon this thread.

PROOF that they are the same or at least know each other beyond what Louie has stated.

1. There is no record of a Marc Rodriguez owning one of our systems (true, he could have bought it from Louie3, but doubtful).

2. Louie3 vouches for Sonyman03 for no real reason. Both state paintball as hobbies, both state bass guitar as interests.

3. They both post pics of the same tank

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...ouie3&st=20

on RC (type RC and attach this to the URL) - forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=11751737#post11751737

The two pic sets are identical. Either they know each other or are in cahoots, either way, this is a SCAMMER!!!.

More info available upon request.

I hope Karma comes back and bites you in the !!!!!.

glennr1978
I usually dont get involved with these kind of issues, but something about this didnt rub me the right way.

As a vendor, we deal with lots of customers here, and most of the time we give the customer the benefit of the doubt.

Louie3 is a registered owner of one of our modded 1.70 + 2.18 NC 12 systems. In february, he contacted us via PM regarding damaged components, and a request for replacement components.

In his PM

We are fine with standing behind our products, but any IDIOT would know that you shouldnt run lights with a cracked splashguard. I told Nick, my VP to denie the warranty claim on grounds of operator negligence, still, I thought long and hard, and said that if he pressed the issue, we would do the right thing, regardless of how much of a MORON i think he must be.

He dropped the request immediately.

Then I hear about SPerry getting scammed (assuming its another 1.70 system, since he owns about 3).

Both Louie3 and "sonyman03" are reportedly from the same area of Texas. And I stumbled upon this thread.

PROOF that they are the same or at least know each other beyond what Louie has stated.

1. There is no record of a Marc Rodriguez owning one of our systems (true, he could have bought it from Louie3, but doubtful).

2. Louie3 vouches for Sonyman03 for no real reason. Both state paintball as hobbies, both state bass guitar as interests.

3. They both post pics of the same tank

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...ouie3&st=20

on RC (type RC and attach this to the URL) - forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=11751737#post11751737

The two pic sets are identical. Either they know each other or are in cahoots, either way, this is a SCAMMER!!!.

More info available upon request.

I hope Karma comes back and bites you in the !!!!!.

now that's a BURN!!!

nanocustoms.com

LOL

I was going through my email records and immediately after paying for his system, he filed a paypal claim against us, and then immediately dropped it?

WTF???? I've never seen so much bulcrap in my life.

Kids these days man. I hope you go hungry all your life you little punk!!!!

Also, I wont post it here, but I found your Facebook Account, know what high school you go to, and know the number to your vice principal (i spent plenty of time with my VP ).

I will give you 48 hours to refund EVERYONE YOU'VE SCAMMED, or I am empowering the victims with this information.

Schools & Colleges really look down on Thiefs & I'm sure your behavior is something your parents would be proud of.

I MEAN BUSINESS MAN!!!! IF you dont comply, you better be sure you havent turned 18 yet, and this ends up on your permanent Adult record. If you are a Juvenile, count your blessings, and hope your parents arent too rough with the belt, or taking away your cell phone, or internet, paintball gun, truck, speakers, allowance, or whatever ridiculous effort parents use to discipline their children these days.

IT would be pretty crappy to not get a job, get a loan, or anything else for this petty little crime. Mail / Wire fraud is a felony if it crosses state lines, dont ya know??

MAIL FRAUD - FELONY UP TO 5 YEARS IN PRISON

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mail_fraud

SHENANIGANS!!!

HERES A MAIL FRAUD DEFENSE ATTORNEY

http://www.teakelllaw.com/CM/Custom/mail-f...sfer-fraud.html

OK.. Enough. 48 Hours. The clock started an hour ago.

Needreefunds
^^^ WOW. :eek:

That's what I was thinking! :o

Chris gots skilz, he got game!

This sux for everyone involved.

I hope everyone gets what was promised and payed for or they get their monies back.

Too much of this going on lately. Too many excuses for items not being delivered. There are other ways to get people their money back. A locked paypal acct is no excuse. Send a check, send a money order. Folks who never got their livestock should be refunded as there is no way they are alive at this point. JMO.

Sorry for all of the people dealing with this. I was going to buy the Tunze 6025 from him but Matty beat me to it. I guess it was a blessing in disguise but hate that anyone has to go through this. I thought it was a little fishy that when I was going to buy it from him, he said that I needed to send money to his cousin's paypal acct because he didn't have one. That or just to send him a money order. I personally NEVER will send a money order just to an individual because at least with Paypal you have a way of tracking the money.

I've gotten scammed on Ebay before but ended up getting the product in the end. It was just a $10 item but it's the principal that someone would try and scam people or give them the runaround.

Sounds like his pot is really in the fire now with nanocustoms jumping on it so hopefully he will get his stuff together. In this day and age of some many transactions online, the Federal gov't takes this stuff VERY seriously.

Hope everything works out for anyone....glad I avoided this debacle.

Just shows how powerful the feedback forum is and how people should use it EVERY time they buy or trade something.

I can't get over how this guy (Louie3) has nearly 1000 posts, supports the website, then pulls a scam. Was it all a front to earn trust? It makes it hard to trust anybody around here save a few folks who get rave reviews all the time. This guy deserves what he hopefully gets soon.

I had my suspicions but never could find the proof. Thanks Chris, I am guessing he sold the hood to someone else then decided to "sell" it to me also.

When a site sponsor jumps up your a$$, you know it's time to pay up and go home. :lol:

It'll be tough for him buy or sell around here after this. Has this spilled over to RC?

What I find really strange is....after I had my dealing with him for the MJ pump, I asked if he had a feedback thread and if not, if he wanted one. Why would he want one (he did respond that he'd like one) if he was going to scam fellow reefers? Very odd....I do wonder if anyone besides myself received an item, like the folks who got the other MJ1200's?

Hoping to hear all this resolves, he's young and apparently got in over his head, perhaps at the wrong time (finals??) but that is no excuse for bad business practices. A simple e mail to others about a possible delay in shipping (if that was the case) would have most likely been accepted by all.

I sold my Hood to Marc. I think I told Sperry that I sold it to him right after upgading to a 29. I filled the claim for a new splashguard.I put some high temp gade epoxy to cover the hole while I waited for a new one. I was expecting a new replacement quickly as I had just spent over $800 bucks on a aquarium. Email respnses took for ever and all the BS about people having great amount of inquiries about needing replacement splash guards. So I was pretty pissed when I had to wait for ever and that was the reason I tore down the tank.

Everything has shipped, the live stock issue I really cant do anything about, I use FedEx 70% of the time for shipping things. Everyone wanted to use USPS for livestock as it is much cheaper than the 30-40 for shipping.

A little after 12 I should be able to head to the PO to find out more about the Livestock

Thanks AirAngel

Oh and to find out about mattys 6025

And to add

It really sucks that my 1000th post had to be wasted on this chit

nanocustoms.com

First off, when a customer spends their hard earned money on any products we sell, be it the nanocustoms brand, or some cheap part manufactured in China, customer service is #1.

I sleep at night knowing that when a customer spends 800 bucks, as in your case or in many others cases, they get what they pay for. That means quick email responses during business hours. We are also available by phone.

If your splashguard had cracked in transit, we would have done a factory pull to replace it. If it was a warranty issue (unlikely, but possible) we would have treated it with the same response.

You posted your system setup shortly after delivery in November. You had issues with your ICA which you later admitted was due to you not plugging it in.

Frankly, you have no credibility on this forum. Your neophyte ways of approaching the hobby and reluctance to listen to others who offer advice is your downfall, and your hubris will be the downfall again.

The clock is still running to do the right thing in Sperry's case. Even if you did sell it to Marc (if he really exists), your endorsement of him in Sperry's case also constitutes mail fraud, since the information was used in good faith in this transaction.

nanocustoms.com

Alright, i'll be the better man and drop it after this if he doesnt get too poppy with me, but:

And to add

It really sucks that my 1000th post had to be wasted on this chit

PEOPLE ARE OUT HUNDREDS of DOLLARS and you care about what your 1000th post is?

wow

If your splashguard had cracked in transit, we would have done a factory pull to replace it. If it was a warranty issue (unlikely, but possible) we would have treated it with the same response.

Yep... I can attest to this...

Original splashguard -cracked... 1st replacement - cracked... 2nd replacement - shipped to wrong address... final replacement - all good!

Chris went through all this while the cost for replacements and shipping fees associated came out of his pocket. Now THAT'S customer service!

And, I've got even more where that came from, if you are in for some reading!

Needless to say, I'm now a Nanocustoms/tuners customer for life!

It's things like these that have always made me avoid buying used items over the internet. I would rather meet the seller and exchange the money for th item in person.

I hope Louie3 grows up and refunds all of the money that he stole from the honest n-r members.

No change since last night when it left the place of origin but FedEx says it is in transit & due to deliver tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

Archived