Cultivated Reef

Louie3

airangel

Hellzbellz
I am a teacher and I see how kids now-a-days react to responsibility. They dont care. I dont mean to offend any HS reefers who have their $hit straight (very few imo), but these kids think they are smarter than adults and can pull a fast one on anyone. They lack maturity and more importantly, morals. They cant - or wont take things seriously. Their word is just that, words. Not a bond or a promise, just words. There are other HS reefers on NR who do the same crap - they sell and cant ship worth a $hit! Its time you kids grew up a little, have a little backbone and own up to your decisions. PAY UP LOUIE!

:bowdown:

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
verbatim21

Well.. I'm starting to grow impatient now.. Louie hasn't PM'ed me back in 48hrs.. and again.. although he promised to return me at least some of the money in good faith ($35) while he made payments to pay off the rest.. (which he said would happen about 10 days ago) he has yet to do so..

And I know hes been online because I checked his timestamp and hes logged in at least twice since the last PM from me.

Can someone please PM me the information that they were able to dig up on him.. I have his address (obviously from paypal) but I feel like I have to take matters further at this point as I am still getting the run around.. and its sad to say but maybe he needs a second to call his principal to get the picture..

Rediculious.

Brian

Well.. I'm starting to grow impatient now.. Louie hasn't PM'ed me back in 48hrs.. and again.. although he promised to return me at least some of the money in good faith ($35) while he made payments to pay off the rest.. (which he said would happen about 10 days ago) he has yet to do so..

I'm shocked!

You should hit him full force. Call his local police department.

Nanoty

You shouldda read the entire thread. We got stuff but no one else did till just recently after a lot of groaning, moaning, threats and phone calls. I thought Louie3 contacted you early on about the pump after I contacted him saying my box came with the wrong pump for my ATO. I had posted on his thread looking for the person that should have rec'd the 400 wondering if a swap could be made at the time since the 400 would not work for me at all.

Ellen

Yeah thanks but I don't have that much spare time. :mellow:

I had to initiate contact after I got the refund (which I must say was full and fairly quick) but anyways, if you still have it and want to sell it for what I was going to pay for it send me a PM :lol:

glennr1978
I've been following this thread since its inception and although I am not involved (thank God!!!), I feel compelled to point out something here. First off, this is all BS. There is no "Marco". That is Louie's alter ego on this and other sites. Basic research confirms it.

Secondly, people are being fooled into thinking "oh, poor kid, he's just in high school and learning his way through life..." BS! His parents should have taught him better! He should know that basic decency dictates that when you ship something and it doesn't arrive or arrives dead, the ENTIRE amount is due to the buyer. Not a partial refund but A FULL ONE. It is not anyone's fault but Louie's, yet he is making others pay for his mistakes. It doesn't matter how much he spent on supplies and shipping, if the items were not received, then he owes the entire amount.

Lastly, I think you guys are going way too easy on him. I'd call his principal again and file charges against him if a FULL refund is not made within 10 days. A payment plan would not be acceptable to me. He was not paid for his sales in installments. He was paid in full, so the reimbursement should be in full as well. He shouldn't have gone and spent the money. Period.

I am a teacher and I see how kids now-a-days react to responsibility. They dont care. I dont mean to offend any HS reefers who have their $hit straight (very few imo), but these kids think they are smarter than adults and can pull a fast one on anyone. They lack maturity and more importantly, morals. They cant - or wont take things seriously. Their word is just that, words. Not a bond or a promise, just words. There are other HS reefers on NR who do the same crap - they sell and cant ship worth a $hit! Its time you kids grew up a little, have a little backbone and own up to your decisions. PAY UP LOUIE!

I couldn't have said it any better myself!!!!

Yeah thanks but I don't have that much spare time. :mellow:

I had to initiate contact after I got the refund (which I must say was full and fairly quick) but anyways, if you still have it and want to sell it for what I was going to pay for it send me a PM :lol:

You probably got your money back because you're close enough to drive down to the valley and whoop his ass if he didn't return it!!

What were you buying from him anyway? Sorry to jack the thread (meh, not really!) but I siliconed the seal on the 9.5 and it works great now ;) .

copy that. I'm calling the School First thing Monday. And if that doesnt work the Local Police.

Why wait til Monday? If they take his scamming a$$ in today (friday) he will have to sit in a holding cell through the weekend......right?

Reef Chicks

I agree. Call the school TODAY. That way, they can contact his parents TODAY and the police TODAY and Louie will have a very eventful weekend! Oh God how I wish I lived over there right now... I'd take a walk into his school and whoop him myself!

verbatim21

well.. I just spoke to his Assistant Principal. Mr. Benavides (super nice and understanding guy) and hes going to help me get this resolved. He said I will be getting a call from the Principal at 1PM their time.. because he is handling this at this point. hes said they are trying to avoid the authorities as much as possible because there is a ongoing investigation on this going on.. and that this is "totally out of character" for Mr. Rodriguez.

Anyways.. thanks for all your help everyone.. I hope this get somewhat resolved today.

Brian

glennr1978
I agree. Call the school TODAY. That way, they can contact his parents TODAY and the police TODAY and Louie will have a very eventful weekend! Oh God how I wish I lived over there right now... I'd take a walk into his school and whoop him myself!

I'm glad I didn't get scammed or I would've already made the 140ish mile trip down to the valley!!! This thread would've turned out a little different too. It would've read "man whoops kids a$$ over fish deal gone sour!!".

He was supposed to have sent me a money order the first of the week for 75% of what I lost, it has not arrived and he is no longer answering messages. It appears involving the authorities is the only way let to resolve this.

verbatim21

Nope. I just called again though right now and spoke to the principals secretary this time.. and explained to her how I spoke to the vice principal and he assured me that I would receive a phone call by 1pm (its 2pm my time now) well he's still in a 'meeting' so he probably hasn't gotten the message yet. I told her I would give him 2 more hours and left my cell phone number and explained that if he fails to call me back I will be contacting the local authorities to add my input into the ongoing investigation.

Brian

verb did you get the call?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I'm glad I didn't get scammed or I would've already made the 140ish mile trip down to the valley!!! This thread would've turned out a little different too. It would've read "man whoops kids a$$ over fish deal gone sour!!".

WoW.... This thread has it all.

I've learned not to do business with Marc, Marco, Louie3 - whatever his name is and not to p-off Nano-Customs!

Verb - stick to your guns man and see this through... too many kids today get away with enough crap, it's time someone is held liable for their actions.

I haven't received my refund yet either. He said I would receive it this week so I knew it wouldn't happen.

This thread just makes me livid! Who in there right mind, with the exception of Louie3, would want to annihilate their reputation on such a cool forum and rip some really decent people off? Louis3, you just plain suck and I can only hope that you get to spend at least a night in jail. Just return everyone's money or ship the stuff and leave NR.com forever with your head held in shame.

man i cant believe that this is still going on... what a little turd... i got what i paid for... however it has a broken part (lucky for me tunze said its replaceable free of charge)

i really have learned my lesson here.... dont buy from people on here unless you know them or have spoken to them befor either on the forums, in pms (about other issuses and not about the sale), or know them personally... bottom line dont buy anything from drifters and always check to see if there is feed back on the seller

Archived