ReefCleaners.org

Louie3

airangel

I have not stolen any cash from anyone. Every one has reccived or is recciving their items shortly. As for the Live stock case I was not able to head over to the PO. The only funds I have agreed to refunding soon is Matthew B's, but if his pump arrives before hand he'll send it back.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nanocustoms.com

But what about SonyMan03 = you?

Do you mean to tell me that your birthdays are the same, you have the same photobucket acccount, and happened to have sold him your Hood?

The only conceivable notion is that he is setting YOU up, in which case, why protect him? Just do the right thing and give SPerry his money back or get it back somehow.

Im very very very serious about mail fraud man. Its no joke, and can strongarm you now that we all know your over 18.

You're digging yourself deeper man.

post-11850-1210185318_thumb.png

post-11850-1210185325_thumb.png

so your mailing out the money then today? or tomorrow?

Or the day after that, or the next day?

How long does he have to wait for the money you took from him weeks ago. I agree that those that have had issues should consider filing mail fraud charges. I have never heard of having so many issues shipping items, it all seems a little fishy to me(no pun intended).

I'm a college student and this week is finals week, but I would still make time to make this right today, not when I felt like it.

DAMN!!!!

Thread of the Year, fo sho!

And nanocustoms.com - thank you for stepping up and going to bat against this fraud. I would imagine that your outcry only took place after some long thought about the possible ramifications of dissing potential customers, etc. So, tip-of-the-hat!

Matty1124

what sucks is that the week after i "bought" this one two other tunze 6025s were up in the classifides... i was waiting forever for someone to post one so as soon as one went up i bought it... should have waited a few more days...

We never discussed methods of shipment, I guess I could have paid double to get screwed instead. Only thing concerning shipment was that you apologized for running out of baggies and therfore were going to use ziplocs, tripple bagged. Not a preferred method but then again these are rics and mushrooms and about impossible to kill in shipment this time of the year. A monti cap also was to be included but 2 to 3 days should have been no problem.

verbatim21

Send Louie3 a PM this morning about the $100 I spent on the Zoas that I never received (15 days ago now) and this is what I got in response

can you refund my paypal please

Thank You,

Brian

Dude I would if I could

1. Paypal wont let me do anything

2. I cant really refund for LiveStock, I'm not some Buisness

wow.

Send Louie3 a PM this morning about the $100 I spent on the Zoas that I never received (15 days ago now) and this is what I got in response

Thank You,

Brian

Dude I would if I could

wow.

He can't or won't? <_< NEVER ship out anything you can't fully refund if something happens. Also exactly why I don't buy coral from online unless I'm picking it up and dealing with the seller in person. And Paypal won't let you do anything? They won't let you send money? That's the BIGGEST crock of crap I've ever heard. Own up and pay up, it ain't anymore simpler than that. And if Paypal locked your account, that is NO excuse to not pay the people back when you already have their addresses. If you don't have the money, then it's time for find a damn job and stop being a criminal scammer and frauder. :angry:

I'd really be feeling like the lowest scum of the earth if I were chewed out by a sponsor like you were Louis3, especially one I had dealt with before. I've never seen Chris mad in my life (and yes I know him personally), but seeing what I am of him in here, you know you had to have fscked up BIG time for him to call you out. I just don't understand kids these days. Karma is a b!tch Mr. Louis, you better be ready when it comes full circle back around your way.

Needreefunds

Thank You,

Brian

Dude I would if I could

wow.

Cant refund for livestock???

Why not??

THEY NEVER RECEIVED THE SHIPMENT!

They payed you for something they have not received. You have shown them no proof that the packages were even sent. "...electronically sent info...." is not proof, means nothing. usps may be slow in updating, but a day behind at most IME. As the seller, it is on you to get the package to them. If you paid the carrier for something to be delivered but they did not, then YOU have an issue with THE CARRIER, not the buyer. If the livestock was delivered, but the corals were DOA, then we have a different situation.

You have taken money from these poor folks and it should be returned to them right away.

Weetabix7

thdrama.gif

girl_junkfood.gif

It's so nice to be able to enjoy one of these from the sidelines instead of being embroiled in the middle of it. Free popcorn for all at Weetie's Lounge and Coffeehouse tonight!!! :happy:

Mail fraud, wire fraud. Maybe you should get Mommy and Daddy to bail you out now as opposed to having to bail you out later.

The USPS even has a convenient e-form to fill out and submit.

PHIXON Look tard

What can't I do while my account access is limited?

receive payments

send or request money

close your account

SO fiction you think just because I'm hispanic that gives you the assumption that I would Run off to Mexico

fiction101
PHIXON Look tard

receive payments

send or request money

close your account

SO fiction you think just because I'm hispanic that gives you the assumption that I would Run off to Mexico

I have no respect for you, so I'll say whatever I want about you. :)

You know what I'm pretty much tired of this. I have to #####ing to people that I dont have beef with. This was basically between dZones and BibleSue.

And to the people who should've had their Live stock, I'll consider refunding you guys but I dont see why I have to refund 100% because basically it was USPS that f'up.

I have supported this hobby for years, gave and took information from/to others. And I hate that my "retirement" from the hobby had to end up like that. I even supported NR.

As AirAngel wrote why would I want a FeedBack post if I was going to "scam" people. I just wanted to get some feedback after completeing all the sales.

I Paid $32 just to send Sue's Skimmer and $66 to send Dzones LR. I didnt want this to go on so I sent them as fast as I could with the little money I have for myself.

If the people who should have reccived their Live stock want their funds back I would not be able to repay them after spending the last of my cash on shipping and sadly must wait until my summer job starts off again. I didnt make much after selling everything from shipping costs.

I repaid AirAngel Right after I found out I sent her the wrong MJ, yeah I could have been like to bad I'm only going to refund what the pump cost, but no I went ahead and gave her a full refund.

Perry I have a BankAccount, and Credit card Linked to the Accont

verbatim21

Names are not necessary..

PHIXON Look tard

receive payments

send or request money

close your account

And Yes your right.. you cant send or request money to yourself.. but you still have the option to issue refunds.

Brian

verbatim21

No.. if you lose the dispute it will do it for you.. but you still have the option to issue refunds before the dispute is finalized if you know your wrong and not going to win the dispute.

Its on your conscience man,

Brian

Archived