Innovative Marine Aquariums

Louie3

airangel

dtfleming

Just to let everyone on here know Im an admin at reefbuzz. We were made aware of this post today. As far as reefbuzz is concerned he has been dropped from the site due to this. Louie does not reflect the site and we are sorry that this happened to everyone involved.

People that know me on here know that im a supporter of the site and Im shocked to see this happen. I know you guys are trying to get his address, but I honestly dont know it. I hope you all get your money back. People like this, ruin trading or selling with fellow reefers and are bad for any site and the hobby.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BustytheSnowMaam

I probably shouldn't get involved here, but I have dealt with Louis a few times before and he seemed on the up-and-up to me. Not to make excuses, but he is young and still making his way in the world. I bet if given the time/opportunity he will make this right, if I estimated him correctly.

I also have his address, if he doesn't make things right. :ninja:

I probably shouldn't get involved here, but I have dealt with Louis a few times before and he seemed on the up-and-up to me. Not to make excuses, but he is young and still making his way in the world. I bet if given the time/opportunity he will make this right, if I estimated him correctly.

cool that is great to know. thanks

Matty1124

yeah i mean he has been in contact, however he always has excuses... its been close to a month now since i first contacted him... and like 3 weeks since i sent him money...

I hope you are right. He said he shipped Mon. I got a notice from FedEx but it was never used. He said he used USPS but lost the info. A couple of days ago he said he was calling the PO to get the info but hasn't gotten back to me yet.

Well so far I have come up with a Laguna Vista, Tx address that seems to be a small business, he has also used info from Port Isabel Tx and Mission Tx. He says he is going to school in SanMarcos Tx and works at a custom auto shop.

The Mission Tx police have a Crime Stoppers email address. I think I am going to send something to them Monday.

My box was shipped from the Laguna Texas address.

Odd he just appeared to fall off the face of the earth since the end of April.

so many excuses and promises of shipping not made, paypal accounts are all closed or locked

this guy is up to no good.

What would happen if a dispute was also opened with the account where we first paid & were refunded in case that is his as well. Would that lock down our accounts as well?

I dont know since you were refunded the money PayPal would prob find the dispute invalid, it might lock that account during the investigation though. I dont think it would lock your account though.

My take on it is the account with the dispute filed against it is the one locked. When I filed a claim against "Marc" my account was not locked.

I dont know since you were refunded the money PayPal would prob find the dispute invalid, it might lock that account during the investigation though. I dont think it would lock your account though.

My take on it is the account with the dispute filed against it is the one locked. When I filed a claim against "Marc" my account was not locked.

can you even dispute refunded money???

can you even dispute refunded money???

That's what I was wondering. I was thinking that we could dispute the original transaction & comment that we suspect they are the same person. I could see someone doing this & closing the new account & keeping the other one opened. Just a thought.

That's what I was wondering. I was thinking that we could dispute the original transaction & comment that we suspect they are the same person. I could see someone doing this & closing the new account & keeping the other one opened. Just a thought.

well if i am not mistaken doesnt it require matching names to accounts and credit cards and all that legal stuff to open an account and accept money??

I sent him that money order to the Laguna Vista TX address. Doesn't mean he lives there though.

glennr1978

Wow, now I'm glad I didn't buy his LR. I was going to, but he told me the price was $50 plus $150 for shipping. Since I live pretty close to him (by Tx standards anyway) it seemed like that was a bit much for shipping so I passed on the deal.

I'm really sorry you guys all got scammed, hopefully you will all get your money back. Fwiw, we're not all sh!theads down here in Tx

Oh yeah, this is for those of you making excuses on his behalf because of his age. I don't know about the rest of you, but by the time I was 18 I definitely knew the basics between right and wrong. Hell, I knew it was wrong to rip people off by the time I was 5!!! This guy has no excuse..

Unfortunately my recent transaction has not faired as well.

I purchased a mushroom and ric pack from the seller. Two days after money being sent I was notified the money was refunded. Seller had used a friends account and was wanting the money resent to new account so he could better track his sales. I figured no harm money was refunded before I made repayment to the new account.

I then received the traditional notice below:

"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on April 23, 2008 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

Using the supplied track and confirm number the USPS indicates the status never changed. They have no proof of receipt of package. Upon contact with seller he stated the package was sent on the Wed. the 23rd. As of today I have not received the package.

I attempted to file a dispute thru pay pal was informed the seller could not be contacted. The dispute was then escalated to a claim.

Hopefully everyone else who bought dry goods and/or live goods will fair better and this is just a case of lost in the mail.

I shipped out your coral on the 23 via USPS with 2-3 day shipping. I do not have any coral in my tank. I 'm getting rid of everything so why would I keep anymore coral? I do not know why usps has not delivered anything. I swear I have nothing in my tank and that I can provide proof that I dropped them of.

well put my name on this list also.

I sent money to who I thought was Louie3 and he refnded it the next day saying that was his cousins account and would I please just re-send to his newly setup account. I told him I was going to have to wait a few days until the refunded money was back in my account (takes 3-4 days) but that I could send half of it, so I sent 40 dollars and after, he tells me he is having trouble with the paypal and has to re-verify his account. odd I thought, then he asks if I can send a check or MO so I said no, send it COD, it would be a lot faster. He says he will and the next day said he had the packing slip made up and would contact me when he shipped it. We agreed that the beginning of the week would be best (this week past)

Last I heard from him...

:angry:

Sorry about the LR. The styro box had a crack after I stuffed it to far and I have been looking fo a new box to fit it. I found it yesterday at SAMS. I re did the label and FedEx is due to pick it up tomorrow

Sue, I dropped of your package and when I called back the USPS guy told me the reason it did not ship was becuase of insuficciant Postage so I am really sorry about that.

sPerry, I saw marc at a LFS it was just weird that our last names were spelled differently.

Sorry for all the problems going on right now. I did not have much time to finish up on NR with updating and stuff. Finals were this week and school went on first.

Everyone WILL have their packages This Week even if I have to miss a day of school to get everything sorted out.

As for the people I shipped Livestock to, I could not find out why USP has not delivered your coral. I will call them again and will not get off the phone until I find out WHY.

Sorry for any problems that have occured.

And just for shipping proof, I'll try to take a photo of the FedEx man picking up the LR, and the USPS person scanning the packages into the data base

And I am not scamming anyone for anything. I shipped out 5 things out of the 6 that needed to go. I cant even risk of being a scammer I do not want a dirty record going to College

sPerry, I saw marc at a LFS it was just weird that our last names were spelled differently.

Then send me his address and phone #. If you want to be on the up and up why protect a thief?

fiction101

Never seen anyone have sooo many problems shipping out items, all it takes is a little common sense...

verbatim21

agreed. Quick to respond back for orders but still haven't received my Livestock. papal was send on the 21st it was supposed to be shipped on the 23rd. I called and called and called USPS and they told me that it still hadn't shipped yet.. checked USPS again as of this morning a May 4th, and there is still no status as to being shipped. I have since tried to chargeback with paypal.

Too many problems! Did a single transaction of a NR person go smoothly? I could be wrong but I think you just gave out too much information and the water was getting hot and you are scrambling to get out of it.

Verbatim21, I am in the same boat, my livestock has amazingly been floating undetected in the USPS since the 23rd. For me to believe the story he dropped it off at the USPS. They did not scan it into the system and then had to have stuck it directly in a corner somewhere since it would have gotten scanned at least two possibly three times as in traversed the globe. So how many livestock orders actually made it to their buyers? At this point has any ones actual order made it to them?

At this point the bottom line is stay clear of this seller.

Sorry about the LR. The styro box had a crack after I stuffed it to far and I have been looking fo a new box to fit it. I found it yesterday at SAMS. I re did the label and FedEx is due to pick it up tomorrow

in that case you should have a tracking number that you can give me. feel free just to post it on here or pm it to me.

Archived