Cultivated Reef

Louie3

airangel

sPerry, I saw marc at a LFS it was just weird that our last names were spelled differently.

Sorry for all the problems going on right now. I did not have much time to finish up on NR with updating and stuff. Finals were this week and school went on first.

Everyone WILL have their packages This Week even if I have to miss a day of school to get everything sorted out.

As for the people I shipped Livestock to, I could not find out why USP has not delivered your coral. I will call them again and will not get off the phone until I find out WHY.

Sorry for any problems that have occured.

And just for shipping proof, I'll try to take a photo of the FedEx man picking up the LR, and the USPS person scanning the packages into the data base

And I am not scamming anyone for anything. I shipped out 5 things out of the 6 that needed to go. I cant even risk of being a scammer I do not want a dirty record going to College

Thanks for responding. Did you get the rest of the postage covered on my package so it is on the way? If you post the tracking numbers here for everyone you won't have to worry about taking pictures. Everyone can cancel their claims with PayPal when they get their stuff & post that you got it all straightened out.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, now I feel stupid too. Before Christmas Louie3 and I had a trade deal that ended up with me sending him some chaeto and corals and me getting an excuse that he'd been gone and would send me stuff soon, and that was all. I should have said something myself and possibly saved you all some grief. Thanks a lot Louie3.

Oh, and I ain't the least bit shy about posting his address:

Address removed by admin.

Okay, now I feel stupid too. Before Christmas Louie3 and I had a trade deal that ended up with me sending him some chaeto and corals and me getting an excuse that he'd been gone and would send me stuff soon, and that was all. I should have said something myself and possibly saved you all some grief. Thanks a lot Louie3.

Oh, and I ain't the least bit shy about posting his address:

Address removed by admin.

lol nice thanks!

Matty1124

now thats its been up for a day... i guess i should say its not a good idea to post someone else's information... im sure the mods would get mad... it should be taken down

I got a Fex-EX tracking number from PayPal Claims. I will let you know if the package actually goes out today. So far a label has been generated. Well, here's the number for those interested.

im sure the mods would get mad

It don't look like they're too mad to me!

Everyone's package is out and tracking number sent to everybody.

Sue I switched out your package to FedEx so that you can track it out without any problems what so ever.

As to the people I sent Livestock to I went to the PO right after lunch to see what the hell was going on. I talked to the guy and he checked his records of packages sent out last month and mine were there. For the reason they have not arrived he couldnt tell me. He did tell me to let you guys know that the package was shipped out and to check their Local USPS location.

The only other thing that I could think of is that for some reason a bag ripped and got water everywhere and they didnt deliver it. So I'm really sorry and I do not know why its not there yet.

I did ship them out and there was no reason for me to keep them. I dont have a light to sustain them, PH's to create flow, LR to keepthings stable, and a filtration system.

Matty1124

edit: ok i just got your pm... i dont know what to tell you... the tracking system says it was never dropped off... im waiting on this pump and there have been others for sale in the classifieds... if you could just refund my money... ill get one from someone else... i dont know i have seen anyone with this much trouble shipping out stuff...

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7494 6404 1608

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on April 24, 2008 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I withdrew all the funds to my bank Acct and cant take funds from the bank to paypal since it wont let me transfer because of all this. I'm going again to the PO and maybe its on the same boat as the coral

Dude I just can't pop up with someones adress even if he didnt keep his end of the deal, If I saw that happen to me I would think that would be really Ahole for someone to do. I also think that sort of information should be kept confidential between a transaction between people.

Shipping Company: USPS

Shipment Tracking Number: 01038555749474975405

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7494 7497 5405

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on April 23, 2008 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

So I am to believe you dropped my package off. The local USPS forgot to scan it and put into the system. The package never got scanned at any destination because...........

You keep talking about when the live stock gets to us. Guess what, nothing live about it at this point. Enjoy the money I hope it benefits you as you surely needed it more than I. As I said you should be avoided at all costs whether as a seller or a buyer

Matty1124

i dont know what to do... you have my address... if you cant get into your paypal you can just send me a check or cash... unlike other people i need the money... thats why im buying used stuff

I have a tracking number and a package with the proper weight is enroute to me via fedex now.

tracking number:

This is for the live rock.

Luis contacted me today with that info.

Shipping Company: USPS

Shipment Tracking Number: 01038555749474975405

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7494 7497 5405

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on April 23, 2008 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

So I am to believe you dropped my package off. The local USPS forgot to scan it and put into the system. The package never got scanned at any destination because...........

You keep talking about when the live stock gets to us. Guess what, nothing live about it at this point. Enjoy the money I hope it benefits you as you surely needed it more than I. As I said you should be avoided at all costs whether as a seller or a buyer

When I've dropped packages off in the past they never scan it right then and there usually at the next destenation.

i dont know what to do... you have my address... if you cant get into your paypal you can just send me a check or cash... unlike other people i need the money... thats why im buying used stuff

I'll be glad to do that, but if the pump arrives before hand please send it back

Matty1124

of course i will.. buts its been a two or more weeks now... i have shipped things to cali and its only taken 10 days tops

My tracking number now says the package has been picked up in HARLINGEN, TX at 4:30 PM. Thanks for getting back on here & workinig on this. When you go to the PO, ask for some kind of printout to ship what you shipped. It is on your receipt & they should be able to get a copy for you.

Matty1124

where are you looking at the paypal site for tracking info... i have just been looking at usps.com

I go from ym screen where I inputed all the tracking numbers and details show me that it is in Transit, weighs 8lbs 3oz, and something about a Manifest?

Archived