SaltCritters.com

Louie3

airangel

I'm right there with you mvite!

I posted a few comments here, trying to be positive to this kid so he would make things right. But this is just nuts!! Remember...........whatever your name is...........you reap what you sow.

If you don't get the meaning of that, go ask your Mom.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Louie - I think you should consider confessing your indiscretions to your mother. After you two have a good cry, ask her to loan you a few hundred bucks so you can make this right.

You have no proof that you ever sent the packages. Bottom line you stole 40 dollars from me. You recieved your money and I in return had the pleasure of dealing with your BS. I even said fine we will pretend that the postal fairies didn't scan the package and never sent it and agreed to "eat" the 18 dollars for shipping and packaging and you would send the 22 dollars when you got you COD payment from Dzones. Now you have backed out that also it appears. What a stand up guy you have shown yourself to be.

loser3 just keeps spinning everyones wheels here. This is absolutely ridiculous - consulted your lawyer? Did you tell your lawyer that you admittedly didn't put enough postage on a few packages and you had to go back to the post office a couple of times to make it right to get them to ship out?

What else did you forget to do?

You sure didn't forget to drain your pay pal account while you could.

Now step up, get off moms teats and be a man. Fix this.

Orange Crush

Lol my husband and I own a rental property. One year some of our tenants just peaced out, didn't say anything, just up and left. The only reason we knew they were gone was because we live in the building too, and it had been a good deal quieter than usual. About a month later the woman shows up looking for her security deposit. I nearly laughed in her face. I told her she didn't give us 30 day notice, she doesn't get her security deposit back. She said "That's not what our lawyer said." I responded "you can have your lawyer call us then."

Funny thing is, he never did.

I know I've posted this story before, but it seems just so appropriate with the recent developments in this thread.

threads dont officially become fun until mvite shows up!!!

What, I don't count????

I offered free popcorn to everyone who wanted to watch the show over at Weetie's Lounge when things started getting interesting, SHEESH!!!

ok ok... threads dont officially get really really good untill weetabix and mvite show up!

where the heck is louie anyway... i want to hear more of this wonderfully depressing story

I just noticed this thread and wanted to add my brief experience with Louie3. I was going to purchase his 12g nano tank only for $50.00 shipped, paid via paypal, waited about a week and nothing was sent (sounds familiar....?), got excuses (blamed shipping company for breaking tank...?), but in the end, he refunded my money. He was always in communications with me regarding the refund.

oh so you were the buyer that beat me to it. I was just getting ready to send'em a payment when it sold. :o

davidryder

Wow... you expect anyone to believe you actually contacted a lawyer about this? What a bunch of crap.

You scammed a bunch of people, took the money, received threats of legal action, and did as little as humanly possible to keep people off your back.

Boo.

Credit to PayPal!

I received an email saying since I received my merchandise, my claim had been denied. I called & sat on hold for about 5 min. The girl was very helpful. I explained that the item I received was a cheaper model than what I purchased & that it was missing a part that he said he mailed to me but I never received. (No tracking number again.) When she heard the whole story, she put it in for review at a higher level. I'll keep you posted.

Weetie, I'll take some Goobers please. Or maybe another slice of your wonderful birthday cake if you didn't eat it all. :P

verbatim21

BibleSue.. make sure you stay on them about the credit!

I got that same email a week ago saying that I would be receiving credit and still nothing till today..

I did get lucky though and called paypal again today and they issued credit!

Thanks everyone for your help and I hope everyone ends up with what they are due like I did.

Thanks!

Brian

You can't #### Bible Sue! WTF?

Misrepresented the light?

What a pathetic criminal! LOL

I wonder if there are people that cruise hobby sites looking to pull a scam.

Are there people on crochet sites right now fooking people out of high-end crochet needles or mailing the wrong color yarn to peeps?

This sucks---we're small---it shouldn't happen here.

Pathetic. I would love to #### with someone over $25.

I can't believe that this is going on still. Damn Louie you just keep digging yourself deeper.

No one stop until u get what u deserve, contact the PD to file a report.

nanotuners.com

Its not much of a concession, but I would be more than happy to offer "credit" to those who got scammed by this hack.

PM me with how much he owes you and I will gladly apply that amount to your next purchase at nanotuners/nanocustoms.

I feel bad that I didnt keep the pressure on him as much. Now he's most likely out of school, so our reins are getting less effective.

Chris

^^Wow--You are a heck of a business person--that's an incredible gesture.

Maybe Louie is cruising the Webkinz or Pokemon trading forums looking for his next victim.

nanotuners.com

I bet he's just used to passing the buck, considering he works so hard for his Paintball, offroading, reefing, scamming hobby.

Of the homework I was able to do about this guy, one thing I can say for sure is that at this point in his life, he's living quite comfortably.

New Cars, New trucks, top of the line paintball equipment, top of the line reef equipment, etc. All of this while in High School.

Louie3 is a statement about our society. If his "single mother" story is true, I truly feel ashamed to be a member of his "club". I grew up a latchkey kid, and my mom worked 2 jobs to keep a roof over my head, clothes on my back, and 2 square meals. THATS RIGHT I said 2 meals a day!!!

I was far from underprivileged, but I definately learned valuable lessons from that wonderful woman. Being a first generation Chinese American, I'm glad I learned how to work hard. Its given me tremendous advantage in the workforce.

I'm definately NO ANGEL. I've done my share of bad deeds, but this one just smells rotten. I know in the grand scheme of things, its just some pets, pet equipment, and money, but there is a huge lesson to be learned here.

LOUIE3. I gave you a chance man. You had a chance to clear your conscience. Its a dollar.

You seemed to act sincere, but it turns out it was all talk.

Louie3, may life grant you all the success a no class, spoiled, rich kid from Laguna Vista, TX all the success, and advantages you are entitled to.

F&UK OFF!!!!

PS. MY deal about crediting you what you lost to marco, has long been reneged.

Chris

RayWhisperer
Well said Chris, great of a sponsor to offer the people involved in this credit with nanotuners.
No, I think the greatest sponsor is more appropriate.

Archived