inTank Media Baskets

Calvin415's LED lit 12 footer

calvin415

Thanks everyone for the continued support and feedback... So far nothing is terrible regards to the tank (other than a broken bulb that has the center lights out of commission ATM), just busy trying to deal with a number of issues at the moment and dealing with stress. I have a number of projects I'm trying to get done for fellow reefers, a baby due in the next 4 weeks (so he could show up any day), taxes, new business ventures, hosting club events, and to make matters all the more stressful, I'm down over $40k in the stock market. :angry:

I will be taking some time from work when the baby arrives, and hope to get some things done around the house (hoping it will calm my nerves). I'll be sure to post more as things calm down.

yea my dad lost in the stock market to no one is winning -_- thanks obama thanks a bunch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• calvin415

• jerzsky

• Boomboy

• lakshwadeep

Thanks everyone for the well wishes, I promise new pics as soon as I get the center section light up again (broken bulb) but I'll be getting all 3 sections matched when I do... I'm expecting a dividend check in a week (at least I still have that...) so new pics should be soon. I did add 1 favia, 1 blasto, 7 micro's and 7 acans last night (all frags) but all are super L.E. so I can't wait to share some pics. :D Acan Island has begun!

Militant Jurist

When I get the cash to build my own house, instead of just buying like I've already done, your tank is what I want in my home office! I'm just having to get by with small tanks for now, but you've got the pinnacle of reefing, right at home! At this point, I think I'd just be happy to live on Acan Island. ;) (sure would beat law school, anyways :P)

Thanks everyone! It's our 3rd boy... We are destined to have a house of Chaos. ;)

Well I started feeling really guilty and while I'm waiting on approval from the boss (aka wife) to get the replacement bulb, I decided to move the corals to one end to get some pics as least. :D I hope you guys feel special. ;) LOL!

Well first a repeat of my fav ric...

DSCN4761.jpg

A few zoo's

DSCN4765.jpg

DSCN4766.jpg

Acans/Micros/Blastos

DSCN4758.jpg

DSCN4757.jpg

DSCN4760.jpg

DSCN4759.jpg

DSCN4756.jpg

DSCN4754.jpg

DSCN4753.jpg

DSCN4752.jpg

DSCN4751.jpg

DSCN4747.jpg

DSCN4746.jpg

DSCN4743.jpg

DSCN4740.jpg

DSCN4738.jpg

WOW. :o Love all the acans.

Thanks! I can't wait for everything to grow up! I just got done target feeding them for the second time tonight! I'm gonna stuff these guys till they explode all over the tank! LOL!

really nice acans.

Adolfo

Thanks!

*faints*

*fans Zatoichi* :D

Wow. I can't wait to see this tank mature. It is looking fantastic.

Thanks! I'm loving these Acans so much, I might have to just do an Acan Tank! LOL!

uh, I'm thinking you might be able to trade one of them there corals on your sandbed for a bulb. I'll trade ya! :P

LOL! Yeah, I think I'll come up with the dough first. :D

Thanks Gerber!

And just for giggles, here's are repost of the pics so you don't have to go back a page. :D

Fav Ric

DSCN4761.jpg

A few zoo's

DSCN4765.jpg

DSCN4766.jpg

Acans/Micros/Blastos

DSCN4758.jpg

DSCN4757.jpg

DSCN4760.jpg

DSCN4759.jpg

DSCN4756.jpg

DSCN4754.jpg

DSCN4753.jpg

DSCN4752.jpg

DSCN4751.jpg

DSCN4747.jpg

DSCN4746.jpg

DSCN4743.jpg

DSCN4740.jpg

DSCN4738.jpg

Militant Jurist

Those are all great pictures and great corals!

I'm curious though, do you know what the name of the red zoas in this picture? I have the same combination of RDE and the second zoa.

A few zoo's

DSCN4765.jpg

wow, i love that last shot, but the rest are simply amazing, cant wait till they are bigger and healed over nicely.

Thanks bud! I fed them 3 times last night, hopefully they will heal and start growing quickly so I can begin to expand the collection. :D

I'm curious though, do you know what the name of the red zoas in this picture? I have the same combination of RDE and the second zoa.

No clue... Got them from a friend and don't I follow the zoanthid names at all. :(

god, your acans are amazing! Definately one of my favorite corals. Do you get them online? or Local?

Thanks! Def one of my fav's if not my fav... I got them from a fellow reefer who got them online.

Just catching up on this thread I was about 6 pages behind.

Great corals and photo's thanks for taking the time to share.

Congradulations on the expected baby.

Thanks!

:o

Yeah, the red zoas are insane...

Thanks!

wow is ur LFS just that awesome or you order online?

I guess neither, I got them local from another reefer... He did get them online though (I think).

Might be red light green lights. They grow red and green morphs of the same zoa. Color just depends on the specific polyp and what color it feels like turning.