Innovative Marine Aquariums

Calvin415's LED lit 12 footer

calvin415

It's always awesome until a child gets mauled by a giant mantis.

haha, i thought mantis and children got along nicely....

omg i've been checking this thread like 3x a day waiting for thoes pics to come up...i need a support group hahaha :P

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• calvin415

• jerzsky

• Boomboy

• lakshwadeep

haha, i thought mantis and children got along nicely....

omg i've been checking this thread like 3x a day waiting for thoes pics to come up...i need a support group hahaha :P

Why don't you just subscribe to the thread and sit and watch your in-box instead.

Thanks everyone, sorry for the lack of updates, just super busy at the moment with a number of things. Unfortunately no major updates to report on the tank. I have a couple blastos, zoos, chalices, along with my rics (which seem to be disappearing here and there, but at least I still have my fav)... I added 2 firefish, but nothing major to report. As soon as I have something new, I'll be sure to let you guys know... I'm expecting a nice set of corals as soon as finish one of the projects I'm working on. Thanks for the posts. :D

Thanks everyone, sorry for the lack of updates, just super busy at the moment with a number of things. Unfortunately no major updates to report on the tank. I have a couple blastos, zoos, chalices, along with my rics (which seem to be disappearing here and there, but at least I still have my fav)... I added 2 firefish, but nothing major to report. As soon as I have something new, I'll be sure to let you guys know... I'm expecting a nice set of corals as soon as finish one of the projects I'm working on. Thanks for the posts. :D

Good to hear everythings all good :D!

Definitely hearing you on the super busy front, lol...

i just had to post, since this is the first time ive seen calvins thread below the top three!!! i know he said hes busy, and all, just hope hes not busy with bad happenings!! hope all is well cal!!! dont worry, we can wait for all to die down. we wont die if u dont post new pics!! thanx for creating such a masterpeice! and we'll talk to ya soon!!

Thanks everyone for the continued support and feedback... So far nothing is terrible regards to the tank (other than a broken bulb that has the center lights out of commission ATM), just busy trying to deal with a number of issues at the moment and dealing with stress. I have a number of projects I'm trying to get done for fellow reefers, a baby due in the next 4 weeks (so he could show up any day), taxes, new business ventures, hosting club events, and to make matters all the more stressful, I'm down over $40k in the stock market. :angry:

I will be taking some time from work when the baby arrives, and hope to get some things done around the house (hoping it will calm my nerves). I'll be sure to post more as things calm down.

:D I too have one in the oven, I can't wait, as I'm sure you feel the same, so I understand. I've been watching this thread forever and a half, and theres always something new, so I'll give you a free pass this time Calvin ;) . But anyway, mad props.... first thing I check in the morning everyday, well, for months now I guess. keep up the good work.