ReefCleaners.org

Calvin415's LED lit 12 footer

calvin415

I really have no idea... I'm thinking it's just two different morphs that have grown together. I'm hoping to go Acan shopping again this weekend so stay tuned for some more pics. :D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• calvin415

• jerzsky

• Boomboy

• lakshwadeep

damn dude!!! those acans ar crazy!!! theyre gonna look amazing when theyre all grown out!!! cant wait to see more!!! and im very hppy that all is ok, and youve got another future reefer on the way! best wishes on a happy healthy lil boy!!!

oh, btw, how much for round trip tickets to acan island...first class of course?? B)

damn dude!!! those acans ar crazy!!! theyre gonna look amazing when theyre all grown out!!! cant wait to see more!!! and im very hppy that all is ok, and youve got another future reefer on the way! best wishes on a happy healthy lil boy!!!

oh, btw, how much for round trip tickets to acan island...first class of course?? B)

LOL! Thanks! Yeah T-minus 3 weeks and counting... Based on the first 2 being 5 days early, you can make that 2 weeks and counting. ;) Round trip tickets are just not worth it. :D

I'm in acan heaven!!!!

Looking awesome Calvin :D!

Such a great selection :)

Thanks! I'm going acan shopping again tomorrow and putting in an order next week for even more acans. ;) You haven't seen anything yet. :D

love the stuff you put in! but please, do a fts!

LOL! Sorry, not until I get some corals in it... Right now, it's just rock with a few colors on the sandbed. Oh, and did I mention the center section lights are out, and one end doesn't match (color spectrum) the other... The color/bulb issue, I hope to resolve tomorrow, but 1, I can't fit the whole tank into 1 shot unless it's either way back (can't see anything) or 2, I merge 6 pics into 1 and then you'll ask where are all the corals... There is nothing to see yet... :D I'll post some FTS's as soon as I get a Ca Reactor hooked up and have some SPS going.

wow the tanks looks great. i always wanted to try out some acans in my tank but never got around to getting any. thanks for the posting the pics.

adam

Thanks! My pleasure, I love Acans, hopefully everyone else get's hooked! :D

This maybe the coolest project I've ever seen. I can't wait to see this bad boy fill out.

Thanks, me too!!!

FTS!!!

Please see my last post... :slap:

Well I picked up 5 more frags today but 1 doesn't look too healthy, we'll see if it pulls through. I am ordering 5 more Acans next week that will blow away the ones I already have, and I have a guy out at Max (CA) doing a little shopping for me. I'll keep the pics coming, unless someone asks for another FTS... There is no point... You want a FTS, see my old FTS posts, nothing has changed.

Edited by calvin415

im goin through withdrawal, from this thread! i was so use to posting and reading, and looking at sweet pics, and it has all come to a halt!! -_- but, i can understand why. i know he will make it up to us once his lil boy has arrived! ;)

Cant wait to see those new acans and what you get outta MAX, tank is looking so sweet bro

Picked up 5 more locally, but didn't get anything from Max. :( I also ended up canceling my internet order as I ended up buying a booster pump for my RO/DI... Getting 3 gallons a day from a 100 gpd unit is killing me. I'm pretty sure it's because the water pressure is only set at 50 PSI. :( The booster will let me set it up to 100 PSI. Figure that will help. :D

Looks great

Great work

Thanks, it still has a long way to go, but it will get there eventually. As soon as I have a little extra money I'll be able to get a Ca Reactor going and then the SPS will be flowing into the tank. I ended up taking some extra money to setup a frag system for all these acans, micros and blastos. Should have everything for that by the end of the month.

im goin through withdrawal, from this thread! i was so use to posting and reading, and looking at sweet pics, and it has all come to a halt!! -_- but, i can understand why. i know he will make it up to us once his lil boy has arrived! ;)

LOL! I wish I could say I have more to post, but alas I don't. :( Good news is that my son arrived on Friday night, and everyone is doing great! We're trying to get him into a routine, but it will just take some time. I took the week off from work and I'm working on my "Honey Do List" aka the garage... Spent 1/2 the day in there today and did't make much progress, good thing I have all week! Sad, I have a 3 car garage and can barely fit 1 car in there. Too much acrylic crap everywhere, I think it's time to hang up the acrylic hat for a while and hang with the family... Plus it would be nice to get some cars in there.

CONGRADULATIONS DUDE!!! glad to hear he's made it hear perfectly!! well for the garage, and hanging up the acrylic hat..nahhhhh! put aside the acrylic against a wall, and you could still fit the cars in. hey, your new boys gonna want a tank soon, and youll be kickin yourself in the arse for gettin rid of your acrylic!

but if you want, you could ship it all to me, and ill hold onto it for ya. i pro ise i wont use any! :ninja:

Super CRAZY Great Biggest of all CONGRATULATIONS on the SON!

God's Greatest Rest on His life ! :happydance:

Enjoy you time of and Savor the Baby days, as they are gone all to soon...

Jared

Congradulations.

Now we need.

Pictures of the new baby.

Pictures of the new corals

FTS we do not care that it has frags on the sandbed.

Since your home all week taking pictures is easier than cleaning the garage!

YOUVE GOT A NEW BABY!!! AWWWWWW.

way to keep em popping out. hahaha. cant wait to see some pictures of your new kid or the tank doesnt matter.