• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• calvin415

• jerzsky

• Boomboy

• lakshwadeep

wow cal! mommy n daddy di a good job! beautiful lil boy!!! future llil diy acrylic make a huge tank thats awesome reefer just entered the world! :lol:

Thanks everyone! I guess you've all waiting long enough for more pics...

Here's my new booster pump on my RODI unit... It's working great now! LOL!

DSCN4782.jpg

80 PSI!

DSCN4783.jpg

My barrel with circulation pump for pumping water to the barrel under the tank. Pretty simple, just turn on the pump and take the hose to the 15g barrel under the tank. I have a valve on the end of the hose so I can fill it with control at the end source. :D

DSCN4784.jpg

Some equipment shots...

DSCN4786.jpg

DSCN4787.jpg

DSCN4788.jpg

I still have to skin the canopy, one more things still to do...

DSCN4785.jpg

DSCN4803.jpg

Sorry for the messy room, I was working from home today and took a quick break to snap some pics.

DSCN4804.jpg

Laters,

-E

Edited by calvin415

In the shot with the couch, it looks smaller than I thought it would be. Kinda like 3 of my tanks (40L) combined. Very cool... what kind of skimmer was that again?

Edited by mikellini

mikellini a tad larger still, it's like 3 16x16x48's end to end to end... Skimmer is an Octopus 200 recirc.

Scott, they are grills for exhaust fans... I have 3 blowing out with a vent on the other end of the stand where I have the ballast mounted. I need to seal the doors better so the air is pulled from the other end of the stand, it's a tad humid under there right now as the air comes in around the doors instead... Nothing bad, but it should be dry with the air those 3 fans move.

-E

it's been awhile since I've been on this site, life changes and such, but not long before I stopped coming to NR frequently I was amazed by your 10XL, (maybe it was a 5) and asked for a quote....... once again you amaze me, I still wish I had the money to get the 10XL..... one day

it's been awhile since I've been on this site, life changes and such, but not long before I stopped coming to NR frequently I was amazed by your 10XL, (maybe it was a 5) and asked for a quote....... once again you amaze me, I still wish I had the money to get the 10XL..... one day

Incredible tank Calvin. Your tank is much nicer than mine, but I think I have a nicer couch...LOL. Just messing with ya, your tank is incredible bro!!

Bruce

LOL! Thanks everyone, and Bruce I don't doubt you have a nicer couch. :D We were going to furnish the room throwing away everything you see, but we decided to take the money and pay off a loan instead. It's an eye sore, I know, but our goal is to pay off everything including the house in the next 7-10 years so we're making some cut backs. As you can see the tank is still empty, yet another cut for now. :(

As you can see the tank is still empty :(

I must say as far as empty tanks go, that's on par with an ADA or Elos.

Love the FTS's, they actually show everything pretty well. Your FTS of your 12'er captures everything better than the FTS of my 6'. I imagine the lights have a lot to do with that. Well done, as always!

edit: and I think you nailed the rock formations!

Edited by fewskillz