Pod Your Reef

14g BC w/ 70w Halide Pictures

DeMartini

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care what Qwank said. I just decided to take my picture off.... You guys don't need to see me.

Qwank, I took the Alyssa Milano comment as a compliment! lol she's beautiful! :P

I don't care what Qwank said. I just decided to take my picture off.... You guys don't need to see me.

Qwank, I took the Alyssa Milano comment as a compliment! lol she's beautiful! :P

Taking it all in stride B)

Why did you have to go and bring logic into this? :huh:

Great Tank Pics

Lots of corals.

How sustainable is it?

How much time a day/week do you require for cleanings and maintenance?

Thx

Good for you :)

Allen

Brian Crook

Its been said a thousand times, but great looking tank!

This is the kind of setup im aspiring to have my own tank look like.

Keep up the great work!

Ya, more pics please :D

It was said in a previous post that yours is one that is shown to convince people to go SW, well I have to say it's an inspiration to me as well. I show it to my friends and family and say "this is what I want some day!"

Keep up the good work, and keep up the updates!

:flower::flower::flower:

wow! thank you! I'll post some new pics tonight. I just bought a beautiful blueberry gorgonian and an alveopora.

You need to start thinking about a HUGE tank! that way you can have EVERYTHING! You have the VERY BEST already!! Thanks for sharing!

Allen

You need to start thinking about a HUGE tank! that way you can have EVERYTHING! You have the VERY BEST already!! Thanks for sharing!

Allen

awww thanks! :blush:

Aww we got her blushing! hehe

I would too though with all this praise...

(btw, I'm a girl too, we gotta stick together on this)

When I start up, would you mind if I ever pmed you with a question or two? You seem to really know what you're doing.

:D:flower:

wow! thank you! I'll post some new pics tonight. I just bought a beautiful blueberry gorgonian and an alveopora.

Blueberry Gorgonian is pretty neat stuff. I want to get some for my 30g tank.

Like This?

blueberrygorwwm.jpg

Never seen one before B)

Like This?

blueberrygorwwm.jpg

Never seen one before B)

WOW That's freaking amazing!

*makes note to FIND some of that SOON!*

I can only IMAGINE what it's going to look like in "D's" cube..... she just has a "knack" for this! wish it was contagious :)

Aww we got her blushing! hehe

I would too though with all this praise...

(btw, I'm a girl too, we gotta stick together on this)

When I start up, would you mind if I ever pmed you with a question or two? You seem to really know what you're doing.

:D:flower:

It's nice to see more girls in this hobby!! You can PM me any time! : )

Like This?

blueberrygorwwm.jpg

Never seen one before B)

yes, that's how it looks. It's beautiful!!! I have been looking for one for a while. A guy on SWF.com was going to give me one, but he never did : ( anyways my fishstore had one for $35.

It's nice to see more girls in this hobby!! You can PM me any time! : )

yes, that's how it looks. It's beautiful!!! I have been looking for one for a while. A guy on SWF.com was going to give me one, but he never did : ( anyways my fishstore had one for $35.

$35? That would probably be $135 WAY over here!!

It's nice to see more girls in this hobby!!
Uh oh! Next thing you know there will be a "Girls Only" thread :) J/K :D

Hey D, can you "frag" that off or how does it propagate? Can you hook Me up?

Allen :)

Living WAY up in the mounains of Western North Carolina nothing SW is plentiful and it's ALL over priced. My LFS has decent LR priced at $12.98 / lb! That should give you an indication as to what I am up against here.

But D's tank is the inspiration I need to save my $$ and keep on reefing on! She ROCKS!

A.

Archived