ReefCleaners.org

14g BC w/ 70w Halide Pictures

DeMartini

$35? That would probably be $135 WAY over here!!

Uh oh! Next thing you know there will be a "Girls Only" thread :) J/K :D

Hey D, can you "frag" that off or how does it propagate? Can you hook Me up?

Allen :)

sorry, I wont be fragging it for a while, but I'll let you know if I do.

Blueberry gorgs are rather plentyful around CA, my LFS has a few I know, but overpriced however. :(

how much does your LFS charge for them?

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sorry, I wont be fragging it for a while, but I'll let you know if I do.

how much does your LFS charge for them?

I think I saw $45 or $50, maybe more?? =/

It's been a while.... Did ya miss me? :flower:

Dissapointed to see you removed your pic. I think you need to bring sexy back. ;):D

Nice blueberry is that the one you bought or just a pic of one??

Any new FTS?

It's been a while.... Did ya miss me? :flower:

Dissapointed to see you removed your pic. I think you need to bring sexy back. ;):D

Nice blueberry is that the one you bought or just a pic of one??

Any new FTS?

lol yes, I missed you! Maybe I'll put my picture back up... someone on here found that blueberry picture... mine's not as big.

Big Al, have you tried Charlotte? We have a good LFS on South Tryon, called Fintastic. They are new but I found them to be really helpful, and the store is amazingly clean.

Big Al, have you tried Charlotte? We have a good LFS on South Tryon, called Fintastic. They are new but I found them to be really helpful, and the store is amazingly clean.

I've not made it THAT far yet.... not sure how FAR live stuff can travel safely.... I've been to 3 in Asheville (2 of them are NICE) today and got a Finger LEather or something like that... LOL!!!

Allen

demartini can we get a picture update on the tank

She'll be too busy watching the Giants lose to the Dodgers. :lol: Zito's going down on Sunday... ;)

Oceanic 30g

DeMartini,

Have you checked out Reef Central lately? A nano won tank of the month. I think you should put some pictures of this tank on there.

Thanks for this outstanding thread and for taking the time to answer all the questions. It has definately helped me a lot. I was thinking of going with a Red Sea Max but, based on this thread, I am going to order a BC14.

I have no doubt that you'll recommend forums as a wealth of knowledge, but I'm curious to know if there are any books you have read that have helped you.

-OneHump

Beautiful tank.

Is that the 16.5" Sunpod? I was planning on getting one for my 14 gallon BioCube but after seeing your tank I will probably be ordering it once I find out what size would be best.

Is that the 16.5" Sunpod? I was planning on getting one for my 14 gallon BioCube but after seeing your tank I will probably be ordering it once I find out what size would be best.

I'm curious to know the answer to that too. Nanotuners says:

"The small 20" SunPod even fits most Nano-Aquariums, 10-Gallon Aquariums and Mini-bow style tanks! "

...but a 16.5" version is available. I'm not sure why Nanotuners doesnt offer that version.

-OneHump

Thanks for this outstanding thread and for taking the time to answer all the questions. It has definately helped me a lot. I was thinking of going with a Red Sea Max but, based on this thread, I am going to order a BC14.

I have no doubt that you'll recommend forums as a wealth of knowledge, but I'm curious to know if there are any books you have read that have helped you.

-OneHump

Thanks, I'm glad I could help. No, I didn't read any books, I just read through a bunch of old threads from different websites.

Beautiful tank.

Yes, its the 16.5 sunpod, the 14g biocube is only 15in wide so I this size fits it the best.

I'm curious to know the answer to that too. Nanotuners says:

"The small 20" SunPod even fits most Nano-Aquariums, 10-Gallon Aquariums and Mini-bow style tanks! "

...but a 16.5" version is available. I'm not sure why Nanotuners doesnt offer that version.

-OneHump

I don't know why they don't offer the 16.5" but they say that the 20" fits most nano-aquariums because that the legs can fit any size smaller and 10 gal aquariums are usually 20" wide.

• 4 weeks later...

it's been a while since I updated this... I don't have much room for coral, but I did buy some xenia. I also turned a 6 gallon eclipse into a fuge ( not fudge ;) haha) I'll take some pictures later on. =)

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome pics DeMartini. Love the xenia and the ricordia pics!! B) The tank is looking better and better!!

What is that bottom one? I love it! Just got some Xenia myself and it's SWEET! You do take great pics!!

What is that bottom one? I love it! Just got some Xenia myself and it's SWEET! You do take great pics!!

it's a coco worm inside star polyps. The star polyps are starting to grow on the tube... it looks awesome!

Archived