Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

14g BC w/ 70w Halide Pictures

DeMartini

I've been lingering in this forum for a while and I finally decided to post. My tank's about 10 months old.... I'm always open for suggestions, so what do ya think? :)

halides1.jpg

jhy081.jpg

jhy077.jpg

jhy078.jpg

update002-1.jpg

update011.jpg

jhy054.jpg

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sweet tank! Love the true percs, my favs of all clownfish. Nice avatar too.

thanks!! yep, I love my percs! they are so cute together.

no, i think the new store isnt open yet, tommorow im going to the old store to see what i can get that i need for real cheap. hehe. BTW where is Ultimate Aquarium?, ive never been there and how much where the pair?

it's in San Mateo. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the area, but it's located right across from hillsdale mall on El Camino.

I bought the clowns separately, but pairs cost I think $50.

This is one Amazing tank! Can you give a list of your livestock?

Thanks!!

fish:

2 true percs

royal gramma

corals:

frogspawn

gold tip clove polyps

2 kinds of GSP

cat eye

ricordeas

various mushrooms

yellow gorgonian

alveopora

green plate coral

candy canes

sun coral

zoos

coco worm

sounds cool, i might go by there sometime this week and see what they have, thanks! thats a good price too, $25 each, most places sell them for like $30-40 each.

demartini is a rock star on saltwaterfish.com message boards. You do have a really nice tank, on of the nicest i've seen for sure. I tried to sign up on swf.com when i first got my tank, but for some reason it wouldn't let me. Then I found this site and I like it better anyway.

DeMartini-

Very nice tank! I can't wait for mine to look as nice. ;) I used to live up in the Bay Area...Santa Rosa if you know where that is...45 minutes north of San Fransico...

-Christopher...

thanks! I live in San Mateo... wow a lot of people on this forum are from the Bay Area!

Great tank!!!

I have been lurking on SWF for months and your tank is what inspired me to get into this hobby! :D

For some reason I was also unable to register on SWF??

Great tank!!!

I have been lurking on SWF for months and your tank is what inspired me to get into this hobby! :D

For some reason I was also unable to register on SWF??

thanks, I'm glad to hear that I inspired you! this is an awesome hobby!

I don't know why a lot of people are unable to register. I get a ton of emails from people who can't... someone said it's because they don't except hotmail or yahoo... something like that... I don't know. This forum is way better for nanos anyways.

Tiger Ace- thanks for the kind words!

ssamick- thank you! I am using the sunpod halide with the legs... it's about 4 inches away from the water. The bulb is a 14,000K PowerPaq HQI. lol No majic... just patience and money! I swear this tank is the most expensive thing I have ever done! lol

Archived