Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

14g BC w/ 70w Halide Pictures

DeMartini

Your Tank looks SWEET!

I am excited because I got a 70W MH Sunpod for my 12 gallon Aquapod and am installing it soon. Sure hope my tank colors up like yours!

you're going to love that fixture! It really makes the colors in your tank so much more vibrant.

OMG Man is that frogspawn on the very top. Any ways man that is a sick tank man. I am hoping to start a little Pico Tope tank this week then later me and my dad are getting the new NC

Yeah, it is frogspawn... it grows so fast! good luck with your pico! =)

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Hey thanks for the comment. I've actually taken everything out of that tank and moved it into my 16 gallon overflow. Im sure you've heard this before but your tank is beautiful and an inspiration

SWEET TANK. All your corals are growing like they are in steroids. Is that your secret.LOL/JK. ;) I was so close to buying the exact setup but I got bitten by the Finnex bug. After seeing so many cool finnex tank I went with the 20 Gallon M Tank with builit in Fuge+HQI+PC combo. Cool tank.

Im surprised how many people from the bay are on the tread. SWEET!!!

SWEET TANK. All your corals are growing like they are in steroids. Is that your secret.LOL/JK. ;) I was so close to buying the exact setup but I got bitten by the Finnex bug. After seeing so many cool finnex tank I went with the 20 Gallon M Tank with builit in Fuge+HQI+PC combo. Cool tank.

Im surprised how many people from the bay are on the tread. SWEET!!!

You found out my secret :mellow: lol SERIOUSLY! my corals grow like weeds!

finnex tanks are pretty cool. I was thinking about getting one.

Where in the Bay Area do you live?

Im from Fremont. Every time I look at your tank im like :o seriously. Looks so so nice. I currently setting up my tank and by this weekened I should have the tank cycling. I been doing a little modding with the tank and school is pretty much slowing the process down but saturday I should be done. Then about 1 month of letting tank build up. Its going to be hard from adding thing in my tank prematurely :scarry: . Should be fun.

Cheers.

I just bought some awesome yumas! they are in here for now, but they will be going in to my new 17 gallon

<Sorry for the branch>

Did you buy your ADA tank locally? Where did you end up buying the ADA 17G?

-arod2051

I really like those yuma's, esp. the first one.

Wheredja get 'em?

And I also really like those amazingly, beautiferous, splendiferously gorgeous pink zoas in the top right background of the 2nd pic. Truly amazing, wheredja get those? ;)B)

Nice yumas.Where'd you get em from?Hopefully not atlantis, they are so expensive!
no way! atlantis is ridiculous. They need to get their prices straight! there's one cool guy that gives me great prices and he was going to charge me $80 for a REALLY bright pink ricordea. I went the next day to buy it and the manager tried to charge $150!! :eek: they have cool stuff, but they charge an arm and a leg for everything.I bought mine from a couple people on saltwaterfish.com and ebay.
<Sorry for the branch>Did you buy your ADA tank locally? Where did you end up buying the ADA 17G?-arod2051
actually i still need to get it lol the 17 gallon is sold out everywhere and will be back in stock in mid November. There are a couple places in san francisco that sell ADA. One of the places I think is called aqua forest... im not sure if that's the name, but if you search ada aquarium san francisco it will come up. A guy that works at my LFS told me that his friend can give me a good deal on ADA, but I don't know where his friends store is. When I buy it I can tell you.
Purty tank DeMartini!!!
thanks!
your tank is beautiful!i bought a yuma the other day and he's kinda shriveled up unlike yours which are fully extended..any opinions??
Was it shriveled up when you bought it? if not then there may be something wrong with your water.
I really like those yuma's, esp. the first one.

Wheredja get 'em?

And I also really like those amazingly, beautiferous, splendiferously gorgeous pink zoas in the top right background of the 2nd pic. Truly amazing, wheredja get those? ;)B)

hehe thanks! You can get beautiful cheap yumas on ebay! The one you like came from a yuma 10 pack. I also bought a few from people on saltwaterfish.com.

I hope you're enjoying the plays I sent you! :happy:

it looked fine when i bought it. my nitrates were a little high so i did a water change and my nitrate level is around 10-20. so i dunno whats wrong

I'm not sure what could be wrong. Try placing it in another spot with lower flow.

hehe thanks! You can get beautiful cheap yumas on ebay! The one you like came from a yuma 10 pack. I also bought a few from people on saltwaterfish.com.

I hope you're enjoying the plays I sent you! :happy:

WHAT, plays??? I din't get no PLAYS, I feel GYPPED!!!!

Ok, just pickin' on you a little bit! :P

They're opening a little more every day. I'm getting ready to move them out of quarantine and into the "good" tank where they'll be under 14k Phoenix lighting that'll bring out their purty colors more. I'll try to get a pic then.

For those who might be a little confused right now, DeMartini and I did a Paly/Zoa trade. USPS really screwed up and the Priority shipped package took 4 DAYS to get to me instead of 2!!!! I had to do an iodine dip on them intitially, but they made it and are getting better every day. Them're some hardy Paly's she's got!!!

Archived