SaltCritters.com

14g BC w/ 70w Halide Pictures

DeMartini

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 weeks for a response!! geez haha

how are your percs doing? have you seen mine yet? im thinking about a firefish to keep the clown some company..

I am interested as well ;)

What can I say? You made my day! :D

Remember I wanted a FTS for my B-day? I changed it to today :happydance:

Thanks!

New Wallpaper woo hoo!

3 weeks for a response!! geez haha

how are your percs doing? have you seen mine yet? im thinking about a firefish to keep the clown some company..

hehehe soooooooorry!

My percs are doing great.... they are so cute! I want to see yours! A fire fish would be awesome.

Tank is looking AMAZING! Im interested in some frags so let me know when you do!

-texx

thanks! I definitely will let you know what corals are up for grabs when I start fragging. =)

I am interested as well ;)

What can I say? You made my day! :D

Remember I wanted a FTS for my B-day? I changed it to today :happydance:

Thanks!

New Wallpaper woo hoo!

sorry for the late gift hahaha I'll PM you when I get to fragging! :flower:

you've definitely have my vote for the nicest Nano ever.

wow! thanks for the kind words rasooch! :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

DeMartini...I'm stunned - that has to be the most incredible tank I've ever seen. I just got on here today to see if anyone had retro-fitted the sunpod and found this post...it's just incredible.

One question, how do you keep it so clean! Do you have to move stuff around to keep the glass cleaned? I'm so impressed with your aquascaping and coral placement......I'm blown away.

I'm going to do this mod now without a doubt. Can you post some pointers on what to do and what not to do when attaching the sunpod?

• 2 weeks later...

DeMartini - I saw you have the 70W MH sunpod and I'm interested in knowing if you've ever tried SPS under that? Had you ever thought about going 150W MH or do you think would be too much over your BC 14?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

um.....your tank sucks...I really mean that...it is really really horrible.....

just take the negative inverse of my above statement and apply it to your tank. It really looks incredible. The variety of ricordias and zoas is really impressive for a 14g tank!

um.....your tank sucks...I really mean that...it is really really horrible.....

just take the negative inverse of my above statement and apply it to your tank. It really looks incredible. The variety of ricordias and zoas is really impressive for a 14g tank!

haha thanks =)

Your Tank looks SWEET!

I am excited because I got a 70W MH Sunpod for my 12 gallon Aquapod and am installing it soon. Sure hope my tank colors up like yours!

TheChosenReefer

OMG Man is that frogspawn on the very top. Any ways man that is a sick tank man. I am hoping to start a little Pico Tope tank this week then later me and my dad are getting the new NC

Archived