Coral Vue Hydros

14g BC w/ 70w Halide Pictures

DeMartini

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey DeMartini, been a while. Just wanted to say the tank is looking great, keep up the good work. Need you to come get mine back under control. :happy:

• 8 months later...

UPDATE!!!!!!

IMG_1899.jpg

IMG_1866.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1835.jpg

IMG_1797.jpg

IMG_1799.jpg

img_0002.jpg

img_0001.jpg

DPP_0019.jpg

DPP_0017.jpg

DPP_0016.jpg

DPP_0001.jpg

DPP_0015.jpg

DPP_0014.jpg

DPP_0012.jpg

DPP_0011.jpg

DPP_0010.jpg

DPP_0009.jpg

DPP_0008.jpg

Pink Palys

_MG_2050.jpg

Purple Hearts (PHE)

_MG_2056.jpg

ATL Orange Streak

_MG_2073.jpg

ATL Fire & Ice Zoas

_MG_2076.jpg

_MG_2064.jpg

_MG_2074.jpg

My picassos are in my 10 gallon frag tank

IMG_1643.jpg

IMG_1639.jpg

IMG_1642.jpg

I've been wondering where you were lately, it's nice to see you back!!! :happydance:

I think you're running out of real estate in that tank, though.

Upgrade time?

NancyPichette
demartini is a rock star on saltwaterfish.com message boards. You do have a really nice tank, on of the nicest i've seen for sure. I tried to sign up on swf.com when i first got my tank, but for some reason it wouldn't let me. Then I found this site and I like it better anyway.

I signed up for that site to, and they wouldn't let me post or anything, what's up with that? Guess they don't want any new members :)

Love your tank

Nancy

Good to see you back, DeMartini! :) The tank is looking great! I love the ric garden on the right side, and the nuclear greens like nice and big! Also your picassos are very neat! Keep up the great work with your tanks! B)

I've been wondering where you were lately, it's nice to see you back!!! :happydance:

I think you're running out of real estate in that tank, though.

Upgrade time?

Hey Weetabix!! The tank has been packed for a while now lol I'll upgrade to my ADA sooner or later.

I signed up for that site to, and they wouldn't let me post or anything, what's up with that? Guess they don't want any new members :)

Love your tank

Nancy

Thanks! For some reason I don't think they accept hotmail or yahoo email accounts... it's weird.

Good to see you back, DeMartini! :) The tank is looking great! I love the ric garden on the right side, and the nuclear greens like nice and big! Also your picassos are very neat! Keep up the great work with your tanks! B)

Thanks Phixion! =) I love my nucs! they grow so fast... I have too many now lol I keep all the extras in my frag tank... my picassos are in there too.

meh, looks a little bare. lol, jk. you're tank looks great, and your picasso's are awesome.

Thanks! =) I seriously wish I had more room, but I guess it's a good thing bc I'm tired of spending money lol

If I lived closer, I'd so definitely steal your tank......

haha thanks

Wow. Your tank grew out so nice. You have way more in you 14 than I have in my 30g. Have you ever used a bulb other than the current? (Obviously, the current bulb is doing a nice job) I do not see the christmas tree worm was it? (Big and red) Did you move it?

I'm realizing the current bulb puts out pretty good colors, I keep reading everyone rave about the astralux bulb but it doesn't look any better then the stock current usa bulb.

Wow. Your tank grew out so nice. You have way more in you 14 than I have in my 30g. Have you ever used a bulb other than the current? (Obviously, the current bulb is doing a nice job) I do not see the christmas tree worm was it? (Big and red) Did you move it?

Thanks! I've never used any other bulb.

I still have my coco worm, but he doesn't come out as much as he used to.

I'm realizing the current bulb puts out pretty good colors, I keep reading everyone rave about the astralux bulb but it doesn't look any better then the stock current usa bulb.

Yeah, I've heard good things about the astralux bulb too, but I'm happy with how beautiful my tank looks with the current usa bulb.

I wish my nuks (or purp deaths for that matter) would grow as quick. =/ I guess as long as they sprout new ones, that's what matters, lol!

gulfsurfer101

Sweet tank. I love the rics growing every where. I had the 20", 70 watt sunpod and the stock bulb rocks. I even get nice colors out of my 150w sunpod with the current bulb with decent growth out of it..

blizzardscout2

Sorry if this has already been answered (couldnt find it anywhere), what is the flow for your powerhead? Thanks and I love your tank!

Thanks for the comments guys! =)

I wish my nuks (or purp deaths for that matter) would grow as quick. =/ I guess as long as they sprout new ones, that's what matters, lol!

Really? my nucs grow crazy fast! I wish my PPE would grow as fast as they do lol... I've had only one PPE polyp for like 4 months <_<

Sorry if this has already been answered (couldnt find it anywhere), what is the flow for your powerhead? Thanks and I love your tank!

thank you! it's a MJ900

new stuff! :ninja:

Ultimate Envy

_MG_2133.jpg

Insane Orange

_MG_2134.jpg

Zenon Red

_MG_2138.jpg

Candy Apple Red

_MG_2140.jpg

Yup, pretty slow growers. I mean I started with one polyp of each, and then after several months I had 8 of the nukes and 7 of the purps.. And then I not too long ago discovered I have a polyp of PPE that came to me mixed with a frag of jokers, but it was the only polyp I had and i've had for several months now. Still solo. :(

Yup, pretty slow growers. I mean I started with one polyp of each, and then after several months I had 8 of the nukes and 7 of the purps.. And then I not too long ago discovered I have a polyp of PPE that came to me mixed with a frag of jokers, but it was the only polyp I had and i've had for several months now. Still solo. :(

wow! that's like the best hitchhiker ever!

awesome zoas.. whare did you get them?

love the tank!

I bought them from a guy in San Jose. He has a website ultimatefrags.com... he has some really cool corals!

Archived