Innovative Marine Aquariums

14g BC w/ 70w Halide Pictures

DeMartini

you big spender you!

where are you getting these :P

new alameda aquatics! that place is zoa heaven!

I have some new goodies coming in the mail this week... I'm so excited!! omgomgomg be sure to check back or I can just post on the BARF thread haha

hopefully we'll have PPEs soon ;)

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The purple hearts look awesome. I'm jealous of the nuclear greens, lol! :(

thanks! the nuclear greens are aaawwwesome! maybe we can work out a trade some time when they grow out a little.

thanks! the nuclear greens are aaawwwesome! maybe we can work out a trade some time when they grow out a little.

I'm totally up for that!! :)

Yesterday was my birthday, so is tomorrow. I like your coral... send some? :D

:lol:

I lost a clown today :(...

heeey I thought you told me it was couple months ago. :wacko:

Today is my Un-Birthday...

Amazing colors, especially the 1st and last. Are these more ebay/other board buys? If so you've been doing very well there.

Me Likey.

Today is my Un-Birthday...

Amazing colors, especially the 1st and last. Are these more ebay/other board buys? If so you've been doing very well there.

Me Likey.

thanks! they are from ebay.

Very Nice additions B)

But do I see a flatworm???...their not a real big deal...but I cant stand them.

I battled them once to the death in a Nano and Won!!!

Now my 75 gal has some very cool looking orange haired Nudis...but they sucking

the life out of some palys and zoos.. omgomgomg

Izzue

Very Nice additions B) But do I see a flatworm???...their not a real big deal...but I cant stand them.I battled them once to the death in a Nano and Won!!!Now my 75 gal has some very cool looking orange haired Nudis...but they suckingthe life out of some palys and zoos.. omgomgomg Izzue
where? I don't see any
Amazing pic! :eek:
thanks!
where? I don't see any

GREAT!!!!...The pic of your new eagle eyes...looks like yellow flat worms (couple of them)

Thats the exact ones I had to battle...luckly they only liked a few different shrooms.

Flat worm exit killed some but not all...ended up having to tear the tank down to get to

the base rock that had the shrooms with flat worms and do a FWD...tk goodness that did

the trick and NO more flatworms.

They really didnt hurt that much...I just didnt like the idea of them hosting something.

Izzue

• 1 month later...

DeMartini,

I think I recall reading somewhere in this 14 page thread that you dose Kent Marine Calcium & dKH. Do you use their Turbo Calcium or their Liquid Calcium? How much/often do you add? Same question for the dKH. Do you use the Super Buffer-dKH or the Pro Buffer dKH and how much/often?

Your tanks are AWESOME!!!!! :D

-- John

Nice yumas! I wish our LFS had stuff like that.

What camera/lens are you using to get these shots? Looks like it may be a Point and Shoot, but some of the details looks almost too good for that?

• 2 weeks later...

Wow I didnt see you tank for a bit and you added so many corals. I love the Yumas. I know when you start buying stuff I REALLY hard to stop. I guess this is how a CRACK head feels LOL. I been buying so many corals to and the exspensive ones. Bunch of SPS and Rics Rare zoos and Duncen, Dendro.

Where did you get your Yumas at? My LFS doesnt really carry that much Yumas. Been searching some.

Looking very good.

GREAT!!!!...The pic of your new eagle eyes...looks like yellow flat worms (couple of them)

Thats the exact ones I had to battle...luckly they only liked a few different shrooms.

Flat worm exit killed some but not all...ended up having to tear the tank down to get to

the base rock that had the shrooms with flat worms and do a FWD...tk goodness that did

the trick and NO more flatworms.

They really didnt hurt that much...I just didnt like the idea of them hosting something.

Izzue

thanks for pointing them out. I did a fresh water dip and I think the flat worms are gone now... I hope fingerscrossed

DeMartini,I think I recall reading somewhere in this 14 page thread that you dose Kent Marine Calcium & dKH. Do you use their Turbo Calcium or their Liquid Calcium? How much/often do you add? Same question for the dKH. Do you use the Super Buffer-dKH or the Pro Buffer dKH and how much/often?Your tanks are AWESOME!!!!! :D -- John
thanks!I use the liquid calcium. I add it when my calcium is low and I just follow the directions on the bottle. I do the exact thing with the liquid super buffer dKH
Nice yumas! I wish our LFS had stuff like that.What camera/lens are you using to get these shots? Looks like it may be a Point and Shoot, but some of the details looks almost too good for that?
Thanks! I use a point and shoot canon SD 550, but I just bout a canon XTi.
Amazing colors! Looks Great!Man, if this is how Metal Halide brings your tank to life I am switching over soon! :)
I totally recommend metal halides! it makes everything look so much more beautiful.
Wow I didnt see you tank for a bit and you added so many corals. I love the Yumas. I know when you start buying stuff I REALLY hard to stop. I guess this is how a CRACK head feels LOL. I been buying so many corals to and the exspensive ones. Bunch of SPS and Rics Rare zoos and Duncen, Dendro. Where did you get your Yumas at? My LFS doesnt really carry that much Yumas. Been searching some.Looking very good.
hahaha this is a very addicting hobby. I have definitely spent way too much money on my tanks.I bought my yumas from people on SWF.com and a few online stores. My LFS never gets nice yumas in and atlantis aquarium charges too much for them.

That last pic so would have had my vote for the top down contest. Your tank has really amazing and eye popping colors! Can I borrow a yuma or two? :P

Do the halides bother your eyes when you look into your tank?...ive been thinking about getting them but it sits next to my bed higher than the bed and it would be a total buzz kill if it bothers...oh yea do you htink a 150w sunpod would be better?

Archived