Coral Vue Hydros

14g BC w/ 70w Halide Pictures

DeMartini

You've got to go see Ming and the crew at Atlantis if you haven't before. He gets livestock that you just don't see at other LFSs. I assume you've already seen his site: www.atlantisaquarium.net

:blush:

yep, the site is great!

did you feel that earthquake?! just a 4.2 nothing big...

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yep, the site is great!

did you feel that earthquake?! just a 4.2 nothing big...

I didn't. What time did it happen?

I didn't. What time did it happen?

around 8:40... it shook my bed pretty hard. they will talk about it some more on the news. The epicenter was in Lafayette

around 8:40... it shook my bed pretty hard. they will talk about it some more on the news. The epicenter was in Lafayette

I must have missed it.

great tank!

if you guys are interested, there is a bay area reef club: bareefers.org

It's a huge club, we have huge frag swaps, and there are a lot of people who have nano tanks (I do!).

There are so many amazing resources in the bay area, especially fellow reefers. You should check it out =)

great looking avatar too! ;)

:blush:

great tank!

if you guys are interested, there is a bay area reef club: bareefers.org

It's a huge club, we have huge frag swaps, and there are a lot of people who have nano tanks (I do!).

There are so many amazing resources in the bay area, especially fellow reefers. You should check it out =)

I'm definitely going to look into that. Thanks!

Wow! Your tank is Bada** I can't belive you like my tank it is barren in comparison.

I wish I had Coraline like you have! your tank is beautiful.

MORE PICSSS!! :D :D :D

MORE PICSSS!!! :D :D :D

PLLLEEAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :P lol

Thanks!

Flick! :)

hehe I'll take some later! omgomgomg

apologeticlies

Wow! the tank looks great!

You have the same camera as I do... Hmm... my pictures never come out that great! it must be the tank haha

Wow! the tank looks great!

You have the same camera as I do... Hmm... my pictures never come out that great! it must be the tank haha

haha thanks!

Oceanic 30g

Those clowns look so happy. I think I will put one in my new tank...(When I get it)

What do you recommend for them in a smaller (8 or 9 gallon) tank.

Those clowns look so happy. I think I will put one in my new tank...(When I get it)

What do you recommend for them in a smaller (8 or 9 gallon) tank.

10 is the minimum IMO, but you may be able to get away with 9 gallons... I love my little ones! hehe

Oceanic 30g

I may try it if I get the 9 gallon cadlights tank. That is the way I am leaning right now.

How is the biocube turning out? You are starting a new thread for that right?

Very sweet nano! I just got the same tank cause of this thread. :P

Did I miss it or did you not post a pic of how the light looks on top? I am going to upgrade the lights and just am not sure what i want to do.

Thanks for all the eye candy.

Oh yeah, sweet avatar.;)

I may try it if I get the 9 gallon cadlights tank. That is the way I am leaning right now.

How is the biocube turning out? You are starting a new thread for that right?

I love the biocube... When I start adding things I'll post some pictures.

Very sweet nano! I just got the same tank cause of this thread. :P

Did I miss it or did you not post a pic of how the light looks on top? I am going to upgrade the lights and just am not sure what i want to do.

Thanks for all the eye candy.

Oh yeah, sweet avatar.;)

:blush: hehe thanks.

I'll post a picture of how the tank looks with the light in the morning.

I was thinking about going topless and putting a 70W MH light you. Is the evaporation bad? How much water is evaporated each day or two? I didn't notice any ATO device for your tank and that's why I asked.

I do water changes once a week, so I never waited long enough to need a top off... Now that I have the sunpod I have to add about a cup of water a day. It's not much, but it sure is more than before.

Oceanic 30g

D,

I ordered my tank today. I hope it will be at my LFS by Thursday. You are never gonna guess what I chose in the end...

I was wondering what type of sand you used (is it live sand and if so what brand?). Also where did you get your LR? I just visited my first LFS this weekend, bought a Biocube 14 and am taking cues from your setup for my own tank. Thanks in advance.

I was wondering what type of sand you used (is it live sand and if so what brand?). Also where did you get your LR? I just visited my first LFS this weekend, bought a Biocube 14 and am taking cues from your setup for my own tank. Thanks in advance.

I bought whatever live rock my LFS had... I don't know what brand it is. I bought my LR from my local fish store... Ultimate Aquarium in San Mateo.

Archived