ReefCleaners.org

pgrVII

Sebae was my first thought, but I thought the tank might be too immature to try it. I want one in my big tank eventually.

Eh,it's too immature for alot of things I have probably,my bta,some of the sps lol

Consistent water changing and top offs,along with good feeding will help it along.

• Like 4

There you go again not playing by the rules...

Nope. Cause you know why buddy?

No one setting the rules pays for any of my tank :D

But seriously,we will see how it goes,it attached quickly for me so that's good.

• Like 10

I wish bubble tips stayed bubbly. :(

Mine usually is during the day. He's way at the top left and seems to like it there. The sebae is on the sand were it has a harder time reaching out lol
  • Like 1

Dang't I want more nems! :D Currently two rockflowers is all I have. I may add a maxi-mini but my luck it'll wanna snuggle up with my corals. :D

Yea I'm a fan of nems lol. Eh just move the coral :P
  • Like 1

Hey Patrick, a new avatar! Nice and tank is looking good as always. I love nems too. It makes me sad not to have any but its just not safe for the seahorses. There are always concessions in this hobby.

• Like 1

Hey Patrick, a new avatar! Nice and tank is looking good as always. I love nems too. It makes me sad not to have any but its just not safe for the seahorses. There are always concessions in this hobby.

Absolutely, I'd like some ponies but have too many no nos in this tank for them,but can see them on your thread :)

Thanks dawn :blush:

• Like 1

Seeing your reef on a daily basis is not helping me wait out my cycle lol

Wtf is cycle? :P

Me too I'm just now getting some nitrites

Well glad it gives ya something else to look at but for a few seconds of the day :lol:
  • Like 7
thecoralbeauty

Yea it's nice sand,stuff doesn't stick to it easy. And just looks clean,I just rinsed it in bag and put it in then the water,hardly clouded much

sorry, had catching up to do. i like the look of my extra fine sand too but it just blows around so much... maybe i shouldnt have tried to go with the "live" sand... still like it? (a few weeks later)?

• Like 1

sorry, had catching up to do. i like the look of my extra fine sand too but it just blows around so much... maybe i shouldnt have tried to go with the "live" sand... still like it? (a few weeks later)?

Yes I still like it. I regularly clean my rocks and sand bed off with a baste so it keeps it nice and white looking usually