Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

pgrVII

A couple of the 10-$15 lfs frags have turned out pretty good!

Yep I have one that has a bunch of 10 dollar corals. Every once in a while they will throw a good one in there just to see if people are paying attention :lol:

• Like 3

Those kind usually turn out to be the best corals in my tanks :D

Funny how that works :lol:

Yep I have one that has a bunch of 10 dollar corals. Every once in a while they will throw a good one in there just to see if people are paying attention :lol:

Better keep your eyes peeled around there for sure :)
  • Like 4

I had one of these once ... And a clarki clown that would molest it.. Lol nice pick up!

It actually got rehomed to another reefer,it wouldn't settle so I didn't want it to meet my powerhead. I'm making an order to cultivated reef soon,with a rainbow bubble tip in thst order :)
  • Like 4

It actually got rehomed to another reefer,it wouldn't settle so I didn't want it to meet my powerhead. I'm making an order to cultivated reef soon,with a rainbow bubble tip in thst order :)

Funny you should say that.. I tried three times with sebae anemones.. All three met powerhead deaths so i stopped with anemones..

Lol thst just means I have 2 tanks to f with :lol:

Wed have consolidation and get the 50 ;)

Yes but you could then put certain things in certain tanks. I have never been fond of nems as they walk and get stuck in things......plus they sting when they walk around.

The 50 would be nice but the price is the killer.

• Like 2

Yes but you could then put certain things in certain tanks. I have never been fond of nems as they walk and get stuck in things......plus they sting when they walk around.

The 50 would be nice but the price is the killer.

I woulda went 50 on this one,but didn't wanna buy a new light.

Yep, I lost my nice big idaho grape monti when one of the nems walked all over it. I like to stick with corals that know their place in the tank :D

Usually my btas are well behaved ;)

Yeah they will perch in the same spot for 6 months then go walk about...

:(

The watching of a clown and nem frolic around is a risk I will take :lol:

• Like 6

I woulda went 50 on this one,but didn't wanna buy a new light. Usually my btas are well behaved ;)

:(

The watching of a clown and nem frolic around is a risk I will take :lol:

Understand that one with he light :lol: The tank is always the cheap part then you have to put some light over it........kind of like a rifle and glass ;)

I am with you on watching the clown in a nem but getting one :huh:

• Like 1

A couple of the 10-$15 lfs frags have turned out pretty good!

Haven't been to the LFS in 3 months :wacko: WTF is wrong with me :lol:? Tank is looking good and I love those cheap frags ;)

I woulda went 50 on this one,but didn't wanna buy a new light.

Usually my btas are well behaved ;)

:(The watching of a clown and nem frolic around is a risk I will take :lol:

Lawn tips are always well behaved :) mine sit right in the middle of a leather field.
  • Like 6

Yep, I lost my nice big idaho grape monti when one of the nems walked all over it. I like to stick with corals that know their place in the tank :D

I have a bunch of large frags of idaho grape if you want, just pay overnight :). My colony broke into a few pieces that are around 4x3.

• Like 2

Haven't been to the LFS in 3 months :wacko: WTF is wrong with me :lol:? Tank is looking good and I love those cheap frags ;) Lawn tips are always well behaved :) mine sit right in the middle of a leather field.

Yes that they are,I miss my lawntip nems :(

I've never had them mess anything up even when they walked the first few days.

• Like 4