Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

pgrVII

Not much buddy,think I'm finally satisfied with how I have the chameleon enclosure set (finally ) tank wise just refilled the ato bucket and that's about it. How about you my friend? :)

Went to church, got a run in with the dogs, now just chillin with NR for a bit until the hellions get home from grandmas house. Might do a little shopping for spring clothes soon. Wife says I have to... :unsure:

• Like 5

Went to church, got a run in with the dogs, now just chillin with NR for a bit until the hellions get home from grandmas house. Might do a little shopping for spring clothes soon. Wife says I have to... :unsure:

Sounds like a pretty good day if ya ask me sir. Yea I gotta get some new clothes,jeans be looking haggard :lol:

Probably will stock up on some S.O.G. pants or some 511s. ;)

• Like 3

In before #41 today too LOL. Lovely FTS from yesterday :wub:. Looks like the SPS are really getting comfortable in your tank!

Ha look at that,you're on top of it! Lol.

Thanks gena,the lot of them look good,my FF Red Robin is the only one that doesn't have good polyp extension, it is growing and color is good,but not alot of PE.

I'll do the FTS after I change the weekly 5 gallons today :)

• Like 3

Been looking for an alternative as well. Imgur looked to be to viral related but work out ok for you?

Not sure what you mean by viral. I don't use it for the social media aspect, just hosting photos to post here. Easiest alternative to photosuckit for me. I didn't care for Flickr
  • Like 3

FTS is looking good Patrick! I appreciate it more if I don't drop in every day so I can see the changes.

Thanks dawn! Lol the only noticed change is the water is dirtier every day :lol:
  • Like 3

20160224_113057_zpsvu1anstd_edit_1456331

Other tank news,I ordered an inTank floss holder so I can get rid of the IM one I have on the left,things loose and moves the piss around alot...plus stevie was running out of unicorn tears to bathe in.

• Like 10

Looking good man looking good!

Thanks man,right now the tank is going through a cyano.phase,which I've dealt with in the past 2 tanks,so no worries. Just looks unsightly a while :lol:

And here's 46

20160227_151747_zpsdto4o1iq_edit_1456604

• Like 6

Looking awesome as usual Patrick. What's good this Saturday afternoon? Is all of that snow melted yet lol? Me either

Not much buddy, had to move some stuff for mom then that's about it. Maybe gonna go preorder dark souls 3 today. Lol we still have big mounds in some parking lots :lol:

i dont see ANY cyano...

20160227_153445_zpsxuuu8kli.jpg

I've been removing it and stirring the sand bed daily but it's there lol

• Like 2

Thanks man,right now the tank is going through a cyano.phase,which I've dealt with in the past 2 tanks,so no worries. Just looks unsightly a while :lol:

And here's 4620160227_151747_zpsdto4o1iq_edit_1456604

Ahhh yea just one of those things, hopefully it will pass soon for you. My last reef I had for 4yrs so it's been awhile since I had to deal with any algae problems. Not looking forward to it though with the new one lol

• Like 1