ReefCleaners.org

Starting my 3G Pico!

Argent

Awesome! Can't wait to see them. Keep the GSP somewhere upfront because the sexies will most likely hang out on it. Also, keep them well fed so they don't chow down on your zoo's.

texx

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the tank got SUPER warm this weekend :(

when I got in this morning it didn't even register on the stick on thermometer (over 86 degrees!) Everything seemed to be doing ok -- but the office has no AC during the weekend and it has been 90+ since Friday....

Oh and updated pics in my quart reef post!

That is a really good price. They usually sell for $50 a polyp!! I wonder if they spread quickly. :P

texx

nope I think one of the reasons why the price is over inflated (besides them being named) is that they are slow growers too

thanks ultracooldave - I think the addition of the three sexy shrimp today and maybe one more zoa frag and I'll let this tank start growing while I work on my 5.5 gallon.

Meanwhile - here's another pic of my PPE and then one of my new 5.5G I'm starting.

Picture%20550%20(Medium).jpg

Picture%20551%20(Medium).jpg

AWESOME! I love sexies! Are you acclimating them right now? Post pics when they are in the tank.

texx

ps- Make the GSP is somewhere in the front because they will most likely hang out on there and it will be easier to view them.

yes I am working on acclimating them right now -- and yes the GSP (which is quite open and happy at the moment) is in the front of the tank.

Nice sexies--- whats going to happen with the 5.5 g? A fish for the first time for Argent?

Three tanks no fish---- harf

fish are over rated (I have two fish tanks at home - 15 gallon tall tropical and a 25 gallon tall african cichlid)

although I am interested in perhaps a small sand sifting goby (I love watching them at the LFS)

Are they there yet?

Are they there yet?

Are they there yet?

Are they there yet?

Are they there yet?

Are they there yet?

Are they there yet?

Are they there yet?

Are they there yet?

Are they there yet?

Are they there yet?

Are they there yet?

just got back from lunch -- I don't want to kill the poor little buggers by not properly acclimating them sheesh....

Archived