Innovative Marine Aquariums

Starting my 3G Pico!

Argent

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sheesh I post pics finally and everyone shuts up -- so here's another FTS (I moved the candycane a bit farther from my PPE)

100_1903_Medium_.JPG

two of them have pretty much stayed right on the rock they landed on when I put them in the tank -- and one has started to move about the tank a bit.

lol.

Argent- this is off topic(sorry) but if I go online and print the prices off of www.petsmart.com and then go to the checkout, will they give me the online prices?

Thanks!

texx

RAR! make shure they get a good meal otherwise by PPE lol jp ut they might if they dont get enought food. how much where they?

Good price. What are they doing now?

texx

probably sleeping? hehe tanks at work -- and I'm not this late at night :P

I'm thinking of re-aquascaping the tank - which means hanging out after work to do that but I don't want to F anything up in the tank.

thinking of upgrading my lighting to this --

ES53124.jpg

12" Coralife Aqualight w/ 2x18w 50/50's

plus I have lots of spare egg crate from my 5.5 so I could make a custom egg crate lid that the lights can sit on.

I say go for it. Your zoo's will brighten up and you could even get something like a Frogspawn.

Also, if you are going to re-aquascape I would catch all the sexy shrimp so they don't get squished.

texx

ps-How are the sexies doing?

one's hiding in the candycane heads (can barely see his tail between a couple heads)

one's sitting on the edge of the shroom - just chillin in the current

and the last one's hanging out with the orangeish zoa colony right in the center of the tank.

Archived