Innovative Marine Aquariums

Bit of a zoa garden coming along 

Hornets, rastas kryptonite, oh and an reverse hammer..

PXL_20220110_190027622.thumb.jpg.b72b396c83f92f46c10725a5ad9c04b2.jpg

People eaters, kryptonite, utter chaos, radio active

PXL_20220110_190022132.thumb.jpg.62dbd97ab1709b9ad4185b18a54667c9.jpg

Pearl Jam, kryptonite (invasive weeds), bullseye, space invaders

PXL_20220110_185833225.thumb.jpg.cb5c98c00fab6bd8b05333cdc590e5b0.jpg

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
1 hour ago, Murphych said:

The bigger tank never reignited your love then!? 😭

I could be excited about my tank if every fricken expensive coral that I put in didn't die. Can't afford to keep throwing hard earned money away or watch livings things shrivel up and die. I've lost several heads of my formerly super hardy hammer, an entire colony of favia, and a $200+ torch that my husband bought me for my birthday in October. Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

But the kids still like watching the fish swim around, so maybe I'll just transition to a FOWLER. 🤷‍♀️

• Sad 6
5 hours ago, Ratvan said:

I have finally cleaned up that Xenia frag of the Aiptasia and Bubble Algae, as well as a few others that have got themselves onto other shells. Will try and post to you next week

Cheers mate that would be ace!! 👍🏼

4 hours ago, debbeach13 said:

I just noticed your tank is almost at the one year mark. It looks fantastic!

Thank you Deb, yeah a few weeks and it will be one! I can remember the tank transfer from the nano like it was yesterday, my back was out for days afterwards 🤣

3 hours ago, Pjanssen said:

But the kids still like watching the fish swim around, so maybe I'll just transition to a FOWLER. 

Hay, nothing wrong with a FOWLER! Get to have some nice fish you wouldn't normally be able to house with coral?! 😃

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

It's a Bad news day...

Tang and the wrasse's have ich! No chance I'll get them out the tank.. 

I have to assume the chalk goby brought it in... Never quarantined it and it's pure white to boot.... 

Equal measures of disappointment and feeling pretty upset about it if I'm honest. 1 year anniversary in 2 weeks if this particular tank! Happy birthday!! 

• Sad 3
6 hours ago, Murphych said:

It's a Bad news day...

Tang and the wrasse's have ich! No chance I'll get them out the tank.. 

I have to assume the chalk goby brought it in... Never quarantined it and it's pure white to boot.... 

Equal measures of disappointment and feeling pretty upset about it if I'm honest. 1 year anniversary in 2 weeks if this particular tank! Happy birthday!! 

Oh no! Can you treat the tank? I've never had to deal with Ich so I really know nothing about it except that it's bad.

• Thanks 1
  • Murphs_Reef changed the title to murphs_reef 92G - retired, thanks guys