Coral Vue Hydros

748S911's "Undercover Janky" 2.5 pico reef OSPRC...

748S911

Heres is my undercover surveillance video of the side I can't see, just look to right and boom blown up version everything to keep an eye on things.  Overkill? mmmmmm...maybe lol

IMG_2557.JPG

• Like 5
1 minute ago, 748S911 said:

Heres is my undercover surveillance video of the side I can't see, just look to right and boom blown up version everything to keep an eye on things.  Overkill? mmmmmm...maybe lol

IMG_2557.JPG

You wanna set one of these up for my grow room? JK JK

• Haha 1

This morning I noticed one of chromis was near skimmer in my EVOreef.  I thought he was dead, but still alive. Its wierd cause my params are perfect and tank is super stable.  So the little fish swam down, and then I saw what was happening... It was like fightclub in my tank, the other chromis was just beating the poor fish to near death.  So I scooped it out and threw the dying fish in the pico, hopefully it recovers or might become candy cane food. 

• Wow 1

@TigahboyCleaned out refugium of my EVOreef, and decided since peeps are  paying 💰 for 🐛 I got 3 for 2 special at 2.00 a worm blowout....😂 (origin of these 🐛 are unknown. Most likely from the jankside. 

DF35A070-6BBA-421D-B71D-83EAC0922ACF.png

• Haha 5

Added the 🐛 to the pico, fed the candy canes. Found a loose piece of pink cyphastrea polyp in EVOreef, glued it on tyree flower petal monti frag. Gonna prolly glue it to glass back there for a floating coral look. Once both frags start to color up should look amazing pink cyphastrea and green cap with blue polyps. Colors should look like a🍉 together lol 😂 

8F9A7700-58EF-4176-A776-09ED9D0FD8FE.jpeg

2A68D4FC-8673-48C6-9959-6B48EAC752AF.jpeg

3322FB8A-BA7A-4FA4-ACD6-017F095CA2E9.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Wow 1
1 hour ago, 748S911 said:

@TigahboyCleaned out refugium of my EVOreef, and decided since peeps are  paying 💰 for 🐛 I got 3 for 2 special at 2.00 a worm blowout....😂 (origin of these 🐛 are unknown. Most likely from the jankside. 

DF35A070-6BBA-421D-B71D-83EAC0922ACF.png

So you are saying I got ripped off.  Lol. 

• Haha 4
4 hours ago, Tigahboy said:

So you are saying I got ripped off.  Lol. 

I believe that I've ordered from IPSF on three different occasions.  I'd order from them more often if it were cheaper.  I'd really like to get more strombus grazers and a few other things.

And yes, I've even ordered bristle worms from them before.  Although the origin of bristle worms isn't particularly important, it's still cool that your worms came from an island that was formed by volcanoes. 🌋

• Like 4
7 hours ago, yoshii said:

Did the chromis kick the bucket?

Btw at first glance I thought the candy canes just had GIANT poops 😂

Yeap 187 unfortunately. Killer is still on the loose in the EVOreef.  Never was a chromis fan and after what happened def not.  

🤣 not 💩, Ultra lps pellets they love, i womder how many times i can feed. They seem to be hungry all the time. 

FTS 5/1

Monti on glass fell 😞, guess i have to use some of the two part epoxy puddy I got, super glue and snails 🐌 cleaning everything keeps knocking it down. Superman monti on bottom is doing great 👍 coloring up and spreading out. 

FB043C1A-A05A-43CE-AE3B-E7796B1C5DE0.jpeg

ED620F5E-FFDC-4EB2-9AC0-B9203E297C99.jpeg

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, Wendy said:

Tbh I'm not real sure what pieces you're talking about, but geesh talk about POPs of color! So nice!

Thnx, they are def coloring up now. Its gonna be fun to see this piece of live rock all covered in different color coral. I need some more coral! 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, kimdawg said:

I love your tank and all of the types of zoas.

Thanks, its coming together really nice.. I’m very happy with my ai prime and setttings that I got from @This guy is extra salty light schedule. Using red sea salt blue bucket and dosing amino acids daily with kalk+2 for top off water, feeding my candy canes 🙂, 50 percent water changes weekly.  

Everything together is producing some great growth and coloration. 

• Like 3
This guy is extra salty
34 minutes ago, 748S911 said:

Thanks, its coming together really nice.. I’m very happy with my ai prime and setttings that I got from @This guy is extra salty light schedule. Using red sea salt blue bucket and dosing amino acids daily with kalk+2 for top off water, feeding my candy canes 🙂, 50 percent water changes weekly.  

Everything together is producing some great growth and coloration. 

No problem! Every tanks lighting needs are different. I love the primes and hydras. That reminds me I need to setup my AWC 

awesome tank!

18A73448-A971-45E6-AB21-F22C059A0883.jpeg

• Haha 4

Most importantly, glad to see the chicken foot frag doing well.  Hopefully it will retain its shape as it grows out.  Like very very long chicken fingers stretching out towards the sun.

• Haha 4