Top Shelf Aquatics

748S911's "Undercover Janky" 2.5 pico reef OSPRC...

748S911

8 minutes ago, Tigahboy said:

🔥🔥🔥

Thanks, Im happy everything is alive and helathy. The cephastra is pulling thru so excited about that. Colors are working well too. 

1 minute ago, 748S911 said:

Thanks, Im happy everything is alive and helathy. The cephastra is pulling thru so excited about that. Colors are working well too. 

Seriously looking super fly. Amazing corals. I've been trying to pick some up for a few days, but it hasn't been working out so far... 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, MetaTank said:

Seriously looking super fly. Amazing corals. I've been trying to pick some up for a few days, but it hasn't been working out so far... 

Thanks, I appreciate the compliment. 

I moved the gsp off my main rock and the two wood clove polyps.  I glued them on to their own separate rock so i wont have any issues with growing over my coral.  Im ok with the montis, cyphastrea, and zoa’s growing on my rock but the gsp and clove polyps can and will get out of hand quick.

02642833-FAEE-4B97-8F73-730A7E538AC4.jpeg

• Like 1

Not much going on in the 2.5 for now. I started dosing korallen-zucht amino acids for crazy growth and color.  Still waiting for my ATO system to come in, gonna have kalk+2 mixed in my topoff water.  I also have 2 brand new vertex dosing containers and a jebao dp-4 dosing pump thinking about dosing two part too still on fence. 

• Like 3
11 hours ago, 748S911 said:

Not much going on in the 2.5 for now. I started dosing korallen-zucht amino acids for crazy growth and color.  Still waiting for my ATO system to come in, gonna have kalk+2 mixed in my topoff water.  I also have 2 brand new vertex dosing containers and a jebao dp-4 dosing pump thinking about dosing two part too still on fence. 

Fancy! My dosing  method is gonna be a 50%+ water change every week...lol

Everything looks great, I just picked up a bunch of kryptonite candy cane frags too, but I think the largest only has 4 heads. I put a single head in the pico though!

• Like 2
On 4/17/2019 at 1:20 AM, MetaTank said:

Fancy! My dosing  method is gonna be a 50%+ water change every week...lol

Everything looks great, I just picked up a bunch of kryptonite candy cane frags too, but I think the largest only has 4 heads. I put a single head in the pico though!

Lol, I’m gonna change mines to 50% weekly with fresh salt mix too. I’ve been doing like 90% but looking to keep things a little more stable.  

Thanks pico is doing great, and corals are happy and healthy. 

The candy canes are my fave. I’ve aleady started feeding them ultra lps grow+ color fauna marine pellets. 

I just raised the intensity of my ai prime to +5% on my most of my channels.  By June hopefully i have them up to 35% power.

3EE41228-394C-4A23-B86A-7E89A8867198.png

• Like 3

It's looking great!!! I can't wait to get my cycle finished -- you have so many great pieces already and love the tank frame. Looks awesome.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, yoshii said:

Glad to see the pink cyphastrea is doing well! The zoa's look great too :wub:

Yeah mee too! Ever since ive been dosing amino acid, corals have been doing amazing 

1 hour ago, pricewayne said:

It's looking great!!! I can't wait to get my cycle finished -- you have so many great pieces already and love the tank frame. Looks awesome.

Thank you, its coming along... i have a surprise coming in next few weeks..... stay tuned. All my 300 gallon corals i gave to a friend that has been keeping them until my 1000 gal comes to fruition.   Im pulling baby frags from them soon 🙂 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, 748S911 said:

Yeah mee too! Ever since ive been dosing amino acid, corals have been doing amazing 

What amino acid product have you been using?

• Like 1