Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

748S911's "Undercover Janky" 2.5 pico reef OSPRC...

748S911

7 hours ago, Snow_Phoenix said:

Looking good! I love how everything literally glows under heavy blues. :happy:

Thank you, that's less than 10% power on my new AI prime, cant wait to ramp them up to 75% :haha:

11 hours ago, yoshii said:

Tank is looking good! It's going to be amazing when all the corals grow out

Thanks, I cant wait for them to grow out too. I've been waiting for Coraline to start growing too, that's my way of knowing that the reef is good to go lol. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Tigahboy said:

https://www.amazon.com/Coralline-Nitrifying-Bacteria-Saltwater-Aquariums/dp/B0782W75RD

(I need someone to be the guinea pig and tell me if this really works.  LOL.)

I tried it and believe it's legit.  You still need the proper conditions (element and nutrient levels, and clean hard surfaces) for it to grow.  So if you are starting with dry rock and need to introduce some coralline spores, it's probably worth it.  I also feel that you should wait until early stage blooms are under control.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Tigahboy said:

https://www.amazon.com/Coralline-Nitrifying-Bacteria-Saltwater-Aquariums/dp/B0782W75RD

(I need someone to be the guinea pig and tell me if this really works.  LOL.)

I've been eying that stuff too! but in mean time I've been scraping my turbo snail hahahahahah. 

2 minutes ago, seabass said:

I tried it and believe it's legit.  You still need the proper conditions (element and nutrient levels) for it to grow.  So if you are starting with dry rock and need to introduce some coralline spores, it's probably worth it.

🤔

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Snow_Phoenix said:

Looking good! I love how everything literally glows under heavy blues. :happy:

Mee too and that's with my lights at less than 10% I cant wait till my corals acclimate to the lights.  I don't even know if I will be able to ever ramp it up to 100%. maybe 40% I'm thinking.

• Wow 2
mariahranch
5 hours ago, 748S911 said:

I've been eying that stuff too! but in mean time I've been scraping my turbo snail hahahahahah. 

🤔

I bought one bottle of this and split it between my pico tanks. All started growing coraline algae quickly

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, mariahranch said:

I bought one bottle of this and split it between my pico tanks. All started growing coraline algae quickly

Im sold, thanx 

• Haha 1