Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Secret Santa 2017 Gift Photos 🎁 🎅

dandelion

8 hours ago, teenyreef said:

Package #2 arrived on Monday but I've been gone on a work trip, sorry for the delay in posting. I was a little worried about the note that told me to be careful not to stab myself :eek:

Nice job wrapping the puffer fish, @Coral_chef. Thank you!

20171218_175817.jpg

Glad you like the puffer!

the poke ball was mainly to help packing lol!

but who doesnt like pokemon

• Like 2
8 hours ago, HarryPotter said:

Photo of dogs sniffing puffer? 

?

What he means is, we just like puppy pictures period!

4 hours ago, Coral_chef said:

He doesn't:

175c9r.jpg

:lol:

• Haha 2
18 hours ago, HarryPotter said:

Photo of dogs sniffing puffer? 

?

This is Jasper:

20171221_211415.jpg

Maybe it won't bite from the other side...

20171221_211437.jpg

Maybe if he growls at it there won't be any more biting :lol:

20171221_211452.jpg

14 hours ago, Coral_chef said:

My eleven year old daughter has already stolen the poke ball :)

Edit: just noticed, gratuitous feet are in the pictures just for @kimberbee :D

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, teenyreef said:

This is Jasper:

20171221_211415.jpg

Maybe it won't bite from the other side...

20171221_211437.jpg

Maybe if he growls at it there won't be any more biting :lol:

20171221_211452.jpg

My eleven year old daughter has already stolen the poke ball :)

Best post so far in this thread because it involves dogs ????????

What types are they again? I always forget... they are the most elegant looking breed to me. 

3 hours ago, HarryPotter said:

Best post so far in this thread because it involves dogs ????????

What types are they again? I always forget... they are the most elegant looking breed to me. 

Ha ha, thanks! They are shetland sheepdogs, aka shelties. And my daughter has a border collie/australian shepherd mix. Here's a picture of all four. 

download_20171123_234730.jpg

• Like 11
3 hours ago, teenyreef said:

Ha ha, thanks! They are shetland sheepdogs, aka shelties. And my daughter has a border collie/australian shepherd mix. Here's a picture of all four. 

download_20171123_234730.jpg

Not for me but that border collie mix is a great dog.............to much get up and go for me :lol: and those different eye colors always freak me out...........

I will stick with my bulldogs that love a walk to the mailbox then need a 3 hour nap ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Thanks @docshipwreck! Everything arrived yesterday in good shape, and the shirt is even the correct size! All great practical stuff. What’s not pictured here is an awesome gift certificate to World Wide Corals John also sent me! Thanks again John, and Merry Christmas to everybody!

3382E02E-B3CA-4915-9241-DB2940E5D3D8.jpeg

• Like 5

@Sancho So I finally got to playing the Sublime album. It was after dinner, the record player is in the living room. My family comes into the room, no worries. Then we get to the song with the bubble sound in the background- my dad goes "Whats that?" and my 14 year old sister goes "Thats a bong duh!".  Lmfao. 

Album is pretty cool so far. I like how some songs sound like different genres! And a Grateful Deal remix!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Still blown away you’ve never heard Sublime. Glad your enjoying it. Didn’t know you kids were into vinyl these days. 

Speaking of enjoying yourself......how’s Susie working out? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
39 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Still blown away you’ve never heard Sublime. Glad your enjoying it. Didn’t know you kids were into vinyl these days. 

Speaking of enjoying yourself......how’s Susie working out? :lol:

Hidden on the highest dustiest shelf I could find! 

My older sister knows of sublime, but she’s a hippie ? 

• Haha 1

Hey @DaveFason! Thanks very much for the gifts! Good choices all around. I just hooked up the line holder and once I start restocking I'm looking forward to using the amino acids. The feeding tube is a good upgrade for the crappy one I've been using.

Thanks again! I hope everyone had a great holiday

39327603972_8622ebdf4c_c.jpg

• Like 4
On 12/13/2017 at 3:56 PM, Mariaface said:

CzPfcSg.jpg

@kimberbee is amazing! Goodies for the new shrimp tank :D 

HsmkyDR.jpg

I get the feeling I'll be going through quite a bit of Florinbacter as I fight the Curse of Maria's House, so it's great to know I've already got the backup bottle lined up :P 

Somehow I just realized @kimberbee was your Secret Santa, and you were mine, and I was hers....this is like a Nano-Reef Secret Santa Reef-ception! :huh:

@Mariaface thank you so much for the wonderful gifts!  Violet enjoyed the tunnel while it was in her cage, although she's ignored the wooden ball from what I can tell lol.  She says "Huff!" anyway.  Pretty sure that means "Thank you very much!"

IMG_20171221_102854124

The Flipper has already seen use in the 5.5.  I tried my best to get a picture of Vi with the Santa hat but she was so not going for it. :lol:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Mariaface said:

@Lula_Mae

Wasn't our little trifecta cool?!

Maybe the hat will be tolerated for next Christmas! :P Glad at least some of it went well!

It is pretty cool!  The hat's pretty big for her and I couldn't get her to sit still anyway, but she did prickle at it lol.  I've thought about getting her a tutu and headband from etsy.  I can only imagine how getting that on would go. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Still waiting for pics of what Jack got. Dick sent me a brown widow spider.......I'm hoping his is equally as terrifying, and given that his SS just sent it out today It better be creative :lol:

• Haha 2
18 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Still waiting for pics of what Jack got. Dick sent me a brown widow spider.......I'm hoping his is equally as terrifying, and given that his SS just sent it out today It better be creative :lol:

Why didn't you send a critter his way..................

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, spectra said:

Why didn't you send a critter his way..................

Tempted but looks like he's used to critters.......Thinking about sending him a Sunset Blvd. Hooker (man lady hooker) :lol:...............trying to hack Jacks Uber account now to make this happen ;) :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 1/3/2018 at 7:49 PM, Sancho said:

I posted pics ..... pay attention.  Can't wait for my new/gently used tranny hooker!!