Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Secret Santa 2017 Gift Photos 🎁 🎅

dandelion

10 hours ago, jbb_00 said:

I actually did, but for some reason it never posted. 

So for that I have been a little forgiving on the hard deadline. 

Lol....

You said "hard".

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Scorched said:

HUGE Thank you to @Justind823!!!

EAYU8lm.jpg

The package arrived today while I was at work and my wife texted me (shes home with our 2 month old) and said you got a large packed marked "Scorched"   It made me excited to get home and finally open it.  Inside was the nice bag with the bow on top and way more gifts than I was expecting!! 

I started to have 1-2 corals decline this month and I really wanted to get my testing up to par with Phosphate, Alk, and have a good standard to match everything to with the Accurasea.  I was so close to buying the Phosphorus checker from BRS during their Black Friday sale.  Then it sold out!!!  I was so disappointed that I didn't get it, because I honestly thought it was too much to ask for in the SS.  Thank you so much Justin for getting it for me.  I hope these items all get my tank looking great again.  A little Jim Beam to drink tonight while I run a few of these test is an excellent treat.

Haha you're welcome! I must have been one of those guys buying the checker on Black Friday causing them to sell outB)

Don't feel obligated to frame that Christmas card btw. I know it seems like you should because it's a work of art but I won't take it personally...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Sancho! 

Once I knew it was my NR SS, addressed to “To he that slayed princess Gyna”, I opened it outside! I didn’t even need to read the return label, it was all Amazon packaging! Very pretty. 10/10

Very pretty minion wrapping paper, with a creepy sticker on one xD 

ojfFcLX.jpg

KitKats, Swedish Fish (I hope these are @inTank approved), and the filter media cup! 

CCTiLbI.jpg

A mystery record that I am going to play in a few minutes!

KQiLm7C.jpg

And a very nice thermos! 

NVOZLSy.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 2

My gift arrived yesterday!! 

"Who the hell is 'Princess Violet'??" yelled my husband from the other room...

38174040825_82c5bd02b7.jpg20171214_122838 by kimothy182, on Flickr

Yessss!! My gifts were very thoughtfully picked out by the cutest hedgie I know! 

25188842588_dcf80c6441.jpg20171213_175926 by kimothy182, on Flickr

So thoughtful - Something for all of my pets! 

39024483902_7b29c418da.jpg20171213_175916 by kimothy182, on Flickr

@Lula_Mae, please tell Violet I love my gifts!! (and I'm sure I'll love what else is on the way!)

• Like 11
  • Wow 2
6 hours ago, HarryPotter said:

Thank you Sancho! 

Once I knew it was my NR SS, addressed to “To he that slayed princess Gyna”, I opened it outside! I didn’t even need to read the return label, it was all Amazon packaging! Very pretty. 10/10

Very pretty minion wrapping paper, with a creepy sticker on one xD 

ojfFcLX.jpg

KitKats, Swedish Fish (I hope these are @inTank approved), and the filter media cup! 

CCTiLbI.jpg

A mystery record that I am going to play in a few minutes!

KQiLm7C.jpg

And a very nice thermos! 

NVOZLSy.jpg

Harry...it's time to put the "thermos" down....... You'll chafe all the skin off

• Haha 4
4 minutes ago, Merthynia said:

Harry...it's time to put the "thermos" down....... You'll chafe all the skin off

He is probably playing with the "thermos" while eating candy and listening to sublime.....................Sancho you should have sent a weezer album :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, spectra said:

He is probably playing with the "thermos" while eating candy and listening to sublime.....................Sancho you should have sent a weezer album :lol:

Think he has the right herbs to enjoy that album with?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Merthynia said:

Harry doesn't seem like that kind of kid to me..........hardest herb he has probably smelled was cat nip :D

Hopefully he didn't try and smoke it :o

• Haha 2
Just now, spectra said:

Harry doesn't seem like that kind of kid to me..........hardest herb he has probably smelled was cat nip :D

You're probably right. If he has even set the "thermos" down long enough to listen to the record

• Haha 2
28 minutes ago, Merthynia said:

22 minutes ago, spectra said:

20 minutes ago, Merthynia said:

13 minutes ago, spectra said:

Hopefully he didn't try and smoke it :o

11 minutes ago, Merthynia said:

You're probably right. If he has even set the "thermos" down long enough to listen to the record

:lol:

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Pinner Reef said:

Harry, please tell me you've heard of 40oz to freedom.:angry:

Was it good ? I haven't even heard of them :lol: I am old though.............

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, spectra said:

Was it good ? I haven't even heard of them :lol: I am old though.............

Sublime? You've never heard of them?

It was one of my favorite albums in high school... That is in the 90's BTW

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, Pinner Reef said:

Oh have heard of them I am sure but like I said I am older...........88 for graduation. I was an 80s kid so buttrock :lol: and a lot of zeplin................

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Pinner Reef said:

Their 3rd album is STILL one of my favorite albums. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, spectra said:

Oh have heard of them I am sure but like I said I am older...........88 for graduation. I was an 80s kid so buttrock :lol: and a lot of zeplin................

Dropping references like that says you gotta "Ready Player One". Spielberg just turned it into a move that'll get your inner 80's child giddy with geekdom.

Thank you so much @teenyreef!!!

Was such a surprise to get once walking into work!

Everything I asked for.

Love the beanie baby. 

Also excited to try this coral glue. Getting frags to stay seems to be my biggest struggle in this hobby. 

56BC91ED-D1A8-47A8-8C8A-18A21C44CF8C.jpeg

• Like 5

You're welcome! I love that IC-gel glue. I don't ever do the epoxy sandwich thing since I found this stuff, I just glop it on and hold it in place for 30 seconds. As long as there's good contact it holds pretty well. When I want an extra strong bond, I do the gluing with the rock and frag out of the water during a water change.

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Coral_chef said:

Thank you so much @teenyreef!!!

Was such a surprise to get once walking into work!

Everything I asked for.

Love the beanie baby. 

Also excited to try this coral glue. Getting frags to stay seems to be my biggest struggle in this hobby. 

56BC91ED-D1A8-47A8-8C8A-18A21C44CF8C.jpeg

Yup, that glue is great to use.

• Like 1